What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TRSC Chitrali, Tropical

Theorganicguy

This project it's simply amazing! It's as if you injected them with tropical genes! I'm definitely going to stay around and watch :biggrin:

On the other hand, does that mean that tropical strains grown far north will start developing wider leaves and stockier stems?

ankhori

What a wonderfull project!!! You have totally my attention, so much respect to you. I'm doing the same but in opposite way, with OldtimerHaze from Ace Seeds, the idea is to adapt and aclimatate, select and work from the best plants that suits nice in my climate conditions (I'm from Catalonia). So the idea is the reverse from you, you are in a tropical climate and me in mediterranian climate x'DDD.

The plants that go more than december will be discarted, and if this plants has excepcional nice high will be incorpored in the future next grow, but only if is excepcional, without mold or diseases, something that i can grow and harvest lather than december will be nice, but better harvest in december or october :p

I will post in OTH Ace thread, but if you want to see the album, please feel free, you inspire my so high high high, https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=80699

I will open my eyes for your chitral next generation line! best of luck!!

ankhori

Hello Green, hope all go good and nice.

I was thinking about you when germinatting oldtimer haze, because we share the same project: evolution and adaptate strains not typical in our climate. You from the more indica part and me the Colombian sativa part to make a wonderful smoke experience and get very very high, like an eagle in the sky surfacing all the clouds and get the full sun illumination and stay in ecstasy with the universe. A true cosmic experience :smoke out:

Thanks to be my reference; :angelshug:

Wish you the best, will try to post the progress here , :kitty:
Love to you!

ankhori

Hello Green ! How are you? hope all go fine!

What are the results of your experiment adaptating chitrali? Do you notice any positive remarkable adaptation in 2021' generation?