What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Irie Tiki Farm 2017

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Managed to snap a few shots of a couple of the Ancient Og f2's.

picture.php

picture.php

and the Frostitute with zero OG flavor in her, or any for that matter....

picture.php

Had a hermie execution with a bunch more of the Dosidos x echp's an the ojsdkb x echp's......

picture.php

Win some, lose some.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
A little color for your life.....

Dosidos x Echp

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This was fun to watch color up in the garden, just lacked the structure an nose to keep. Going to wash this an the other plants from this pull. Need that heady hash in the jar.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Purple Rosin

Purple Rosin

Bloody hell......

picture.php

Fire in the hole....
picture.php

And a lil hmk action with the Ancient Og f2's...
picture.php

Gold in, gold out :dance013:

Taking a little break to recharge an cut some trees on the property. Might do a lil indoor led for personals with this Forbidden Fruit I just got, but outdoor is on hold till it warms up.

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
I had some OJSDKB x Loctite that hermied like a mofo inside and outside. The germ rate wasn't good and the one that didn't throw nanners was decent smoke but wouldn't root cuttings.

Just as well, gotta get rid of one to make room for another.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
I had some OJSDKB x Loctite that hermied like a mofo inside and outside. The germ rate wasn't good and the one that didn't throw nanners was decent smoke but wouldn't root cuttings.

Just as well, gotta get rid of one to make room for another.

Stubborn keepers lol, had that happen a few times myself.

I'm waiting on Karma genetics beans for my next pop. Gonna be a killer hunt when they get here. Definitely start up a separate thread in the Karma Genetics area.

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Stubborn keepers lol, had that happen a few times myself.

I'm waiting on Karma genetics beans for my next pop. Gonna be a killer hunt when they get here. Definitely start up a separate thread in the Karma Genetics area.

Should be worth your time, I've seen quite a few Karma crosses lately and most look stellar.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Snapped a shot of the Pie face og an some hair straightener action with the Ancient Og f2 hash.

Greenie is down an only 6 plants are out vegging. Went from a healthy number limit to ban county so things are changing. Saving for a new permitted greenhouse for next year, so in the meantime will be getting the area ready removing trees etc.

Stay tuned.......:tiphat:

Attachments

• 5416A228-FA53-4F9E-9237-FF08BBBAEE43.jpg
    5416A228-FA53-4F9E-9237-FF08BBBAEE43.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 7A7F803A-68E6-44D4-B882-893FD8CD3E5E.jpg
    7A7F803A-68E6-44D4-B882-893FD8CD3E5E.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 9EFB1F82-3784-4881-AE57-1FD46587EA4E.jpg
    9EFB1F82-3784-4881-AE57-1FD46587EA4E.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 14

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Snapped a shot of the Pie face og an some hair straightener action with the Ancient Og f2 hash.

Greenie is down an only 6 plants are out vegging. Went from a healthy number limit to ban county so things are changing. Saving for a new permitted greenhouse for next year, so in the meantime will be getting the area ready removing trees etc.

Stay tuned.......:tiphat:

Very nice work, best of luck with your new spot. I assume it's in a different county?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Fuck prop 64 an all you worthless fucks that voted yes on it

Fuck prop 64 an all you worthless fucks that voted yes on it

Well prop 64 allowed my county to ban growing pretty much. So I’m moving indoors for a while till this assbackwards law is repealed.

Grabbed a Kind Led XL1000 and a 5x5 Gorilla tent for shits an giggles. Gonna start a new thread since I’m back indoors for now. Hope all is well with all everyone, lurkers an all :tiphat:

Attachments

• 29B4191C-3CBF-485F-94BD-6C5AA14F4CC4.jpg
    29B4191C-3CBF-485F-94BD-6C5AA14F4CC4.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 12

PARISS

arthritis sucks

arthritis sucks

Dr Rex Newman Chemist and Gardener use borax for arthritis 1960 makes glass fireproof and ceramics fire proof plants stronger