What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

150W LED Quantum/COB 1.25 SqFt Microgrow

thenewstyle

Wow, that cookies kush had real fat buds!:tiphat:

Hey Tigre thanks for checking out the grow. The cookies was a real fun grow! Didnt really have any problems with her throughout the grow, except for when i went on a trip and left the pot dry for a few days. I think this may have helped the buds in the long run! I went on the trip around week 3 and came back around week 4 and all the fan leaves had turned yellow, so i did a mass defoliation. After the defoliation she really bounced back and put on weight!:woohoo:

some more cookies harvest pics
C3iDjHC.jpg

fPvKgMf.jpg

thenewstyle

Really nice looking buds

Thanks for the kind words solo :biggrin:

small update on the grow

VsgRfmx.png

Dark alien is packing on the nodes

Scoutbreath is looking so pretty and blowing up! but it looks like it may be a male. ill let it grow out a few more days to make sure though :peacock:

Ninja fruits budsites just popped up and ready to explode! im going to grow this one with 4 colas.

Gave the B-witched a riser to get it a little closer to the quantum board.

going to flip to 12/12 in a day or 2 :woohoo::woohoo:

heres a quick timelapse of the last 2 weeks

http://i.imgur.com/KxhcDWC.gifv

GROOW

Great job brother, beautiful plant Kush, my eyes light up when it comes to meet him.
Sorry for my ugly english ....... i'm italian.
happy and green life.

thenewstyle

Great job brother, beautiful plant Kush, my eyes light up when it comes to meet him.
Sorry for my ugly english ....... i'm italian.
happy and green life.

thanks for checking it out bro! wait til you smoke her!

You're an artist. I'm subbed

thank you much appreciated :biggrin::dance013:

little update

gave the girls a haircut in prep for flower

YtWO9O5.png

still cant tell if scoutbreath is male or female hope it show soon! :peacock:

AntiGaz

..:binbèn:..
Hey Tigre thanks for checking out the grow. The cookies was a real fun grow! Didnt really have any problems with her throughout the grow, except for when i went on a trip and left the pot dry for a few days. I think this may have helped the buds in the long run! I went on the trip around week 3 and came back around week 4 and all the fan leaves had turned yellow, so i did a mass defoliation. After the defoliation she really bounced back and put on weight!:woohoo:

some more cookies harvest pics
View Image
View Image

Xcellent work TNS, you are a great microgrower!

thenewstyle

Thanks everyone for the wonderful complements, i couldnt have done it without all the knowledge shared here on the microgrow board. What a great community! :D

little update
lwjPOTp.png

looks like i have a pest in the box, found a few leaves with tiny black spots on them, probably thirp poop. im going to delay flower until i get them taken care of, i put down a few sticky traps and im going to spray with neem every few days.

thenewstyle

Nice grow!! Fun to read. Im switching to Quantums atm...
Cheers!!

Youre going to love the quantums! they are great lights that keep the heat at bay.

update
UVgOUin.png

broke a stem while supercropping oops :fsu: taped it up and it i couldnt even tell where it was broken. i think itll pop back up in a day or two

scoutbreath is blowing up, really looks like a male but ill wait a few more days to make sure :peacock:

thenewstyle

yq2SOM9.png

looks like the neem sprays got the pest under control and b-witched/ninja fruit are growing normally again

im going to flip to 12/12 tomorrow theyve been running on 14/10 the last few days

scoutbreath is a male for sure ill chop him down tomorrow

once i chop down scoutbreath im going to tie down dark alien down a lot more and spread her out to fill in the growspace

excited to see how she flowers :woohoo::woohoo:

El Tigre

Hi man!Not sure but for me looks like your leds are bleaching some leaves, did u got such issue last run?

[Edit:I'm looking right now at the gif and not sure, results in any case demostrated that wasn't a real problem.. ]

thenewstyle

how much P in your soil?

not sure exactly but it may be a little high since ive been running 2ml/gal of mammoth p during veg, im going to bump up to 3/4ml per gal once they start budding

Hi man!Not sure but for me looks like your leds are bleaching some leaves, did u got such issue last run?

[Edit:I'm looking right now at the gif and not sure, results in any case demostrated that wasn't a real problem.. ]

No issues with light bleaching yet, i had some bleaching issues the last run but only towards the end of flower when the buds got up close to the lights around 3-6". The plants may look a little yellow but thats mostly cause my webcams whitebalance isnt so good

heres a pic from a different camera w/lights off/flash on.
fNpAdcc.jpg

6Y47vly.png

pulled scoutbreath out, he was growing real nice too bad it was a male. im looking forward to growing out more of chunkys seeds, ive got a few of his strains; pimp juice/gorilla breath/scoutbreath/sfvalley breath/fire ogkb. Ill be running them in the winter on the next cycle

dark alien has quite a bit more space now, so i tied her down and spread her out some more

ninja fruits 4 budsites are slowly growing. Im not sure how much ill yield off a small plant like her, but im thinking the next cycle will be 9 plants grown out with 4 budsites similar to how im growing ninjafruit now

b-witched is bouncing back, ill grow this one with just one cola and see how she does

ninjafruit/b-witched are test runs for the next cycle. ill either run 9 5" pots with 4 budsites per pot. Or 16 3.75" pots with 1/2 budsites per pot similar to the super micros like Mr Sparkles or Blynx grows.

and now im just sitting here like :watchplant::watchplant: waiting for buds :laughing:

Goats

everyone is raving about the quantum boards, so this thread will be perfect for me to check them out in action.

the cookies shots look really nice. tasty tasty!

subbed.

thenewstyle

everyone is raving about the quantum boards, so this thread will be perfect for me to check them out in action.

the cookies shots look really nice. tasty tasty!

subbed.

Im liking the quantum board so far, lots of light and very low temps. Side by side with the COBs you can tell they are a little lower intensity but they are also lower temp. In the pics the quantums are above the two smaller plants and the cobs are over the larger

Timelapse of the last few days :woohoo: sad to see scoutbreath go:comfort:

http://i.imgur.com/ePdeiIo.gifv

Latest posts

Latest posts