What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

holiday feast-what are YOU fixing?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
myself, i'm not gonna do much. the missus & my boys are out of town visiting relatives, so it is just me and the dog, LOL! figuring on country style boneless ribs on the grill, and a few hamburgers to wash the ribs down with. loving wife made apple crisp AND zucchini bread topped with pecans before she left for fear i might starve. :biggrin:
probably do a couple of baked potatoes with sour cream, butter, bacon & cheese...LOTS of bacon! then, i'll step outside into the sunshine (hopefully!) & smoke a few bowls. no, the dog won't burn one with me like the cat would...:comfort:

hellfire

Grilling outside. Ribs, burgers, bratwurst, corn...you know bbq staples.

Oh and probably like 5 gallons of beer.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Damn that looks fine!

Big fan of Sweet Baby Rays!

For me and the wifey it was hot dogs, Mac salad, Mac and cheese, mashed taters and corn.

Good relaxing times!