What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guerilla Underground Thread

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Hey Mountain Budz thanks for the tips. I am wondering what kind of yield the plants will have being out for a shorter time and being smaller? My guess would be from 3-5 z per plant. Is that unreasonable for a typical India dominant strain in this method? If you know of any journals that did this would you link them for me? Tanks again

You are welcome Dday! Your yield will depend upon what type of growing methods you are using. How long will they be vegged? The age of the clones? The medium and size of containers or holes you will place them in and how much sunlight they will be receiving.

I am pretty sure I have come across a couple journals like this and will try and see if I can come up with one to link you to.

I have pulled usually anywhere from 3-6 ounces like this (average) up to 8-12 at times.

MountainBudz

thank you MountainBudz,

here some pics of my babies waiting for the great outdoor under CFL

View Image

Early Skunk
View Image

Early Queen
View Image

Shark Shock
View Image

Afghan Skunk aka NORDLE
View Image

Hey buddy those plants look very nice and healthy! Beautiful plants man...

What light cycle do you have them vegging on? What are you feeding them? What medium do you have them in and are they under fluoros??

MountainBudz

Meant to let everyone know that I just received 150 regular seeds from a good buddy of mine from up in Maine! They breed mold resistant, early finishing strains only. I received 50 Brain Twisters (brains choice X sea dragon X sea level), 50 Island Afghanis (r2 X lemon skunk X sea level) and 50 Poison Warps (Green poison X Seawarp)... All by getaway mountain genetics.

Very excited to try these strains, I know they are legit but just wondering if anyone has tried them themselves?

Due to the flyovers and risks here in good ole Ky, my plan is to veg these out and let them show sex naturally indoors, then plant outside into 20 to 30 gallon grow bags around August. Reason being is they start flying here officially and heavily on July 1st and I am going to keep my girls out of their way as long as I can. They will be kept on a natural light cycle matching with the daylight/dark hours of outside if I pan on vegging till mid July or August. Maybe even try an 18/6 since they will pretty much start flowering when I put them outside anyway. But regardless this method will cut down on losing them to LEO by at least 50% or more!

Hoypare.

We have put some out this year,its looking good so far :tiphat:
picture.php

View image in gallery

~star~crash~

just a bit behind you bro:laughing:

great news for ~star~crash~...i touched based w/both the landowners today..it's a go...100% it's a go ..these sites border each other for a total of 100 secluded acres...there's a place to make a camp:biggrin:...i can tend daily & sleep there if i want 2...lol ...yee ha..i'm f*cking SO IN

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

game on

Gizmo

Very nice Gizmo,be lucky this season :tiphat:

thank you Hoypare, all the best to you too, i saw you have a nice cannabis nursery :biggrin: what strains are you growing ? your patch looks like a 2 acres field, i say wow

Hey buddy those plants look very nice and healthy! Beautiful plants man...

What light cycle do you have them vegging on? What are you feeding them? What medium do you have them in and are they under fluoros??

thank you MountainBudz, the plants were on 24/0 but i switched for 18/6 since almost a week and soon i will switch to 16/8 for 2 weeks, after that they will go outside. they are growing in 1 liter pots with some biobizz all mix soil its a quality comercial soil mix of 20% sphagnum peat moss, 35% garden peat, 10% high quality organic Worm-Humus , 30% perlite and 5% Pre-Mix. (premix is a blend of organics fertilizers, rock meals, trace elements and fungi, npk 3-3-5) im feeding them with a roots stimulator named rhizotonic and the biggest plants are feed with biobizz biogrow too, a liquid growth fertilizer from organic sugar beet extract npk 4-3-6. the lights are a turbo fluo and a CFL. :)

i see you received a nice batch of seeds, i dont know the sea strains but i know kc brains strains, its mostly strains for outdoor bred in nederland. i tried to germinate some leda uno fems from kc last month but no luck so i stayed with my classic mr nice shantibaba seeds.

please be careful with all these pigs in helicopters, instead of hunting us they should search for gmo fields and cut them down, at least they could say they have done a good job when they go home in the evening...
MountainBudz have you ever considered growing automatics strains ?
all the best to you

Last edited:

~star~crash~

what do you outdoor guerilla growers know about foliars.????

what do you outdoor guerilla growers know about foliars.????

I want to learn from experienced outdoor clandestine growers about FOLIAR treatments...mainly preventative...what to use.. how to use it.... what has worked for you??? what are the benefits of FOLIARS???

help please:tiphat:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talk to kygiacomo. He's thrown everything including the kitchen sink at his girls trying to prevent mold. I just pick it out or cut early. Plant mold resistant varieties. Bugs usually don't bother them....

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good hoypare! Up to the challenge! Are those autoflowering? Can't wait to see them grow! Thanks for sharing!

Gizmo

hello star crash, im planning to use neem oil, bordeaux mixture and nettle manure, neem oil have always worked well for me indoor, outdoor i thing its good to diversify the products for foliar treatments and as always never spray in full sun. there are other products i have on my list for foliar treatments against bugs and other problems, there are horsetail manure, comfrey manure, pyrethrum product and a sulfur product (fungicide)
im planing to treat one time per week maybe two if i can.

here is a few pics of the brambles jungle where i work, still lots of work to do :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

~star~crash~

hello star crash, im planning to use neem oil, bordeaux mixture and nettle manure, neem oil have always worked well for me indoor, outdoor i thing its good to diversify the products for foliar treatments and as always never spray in full sun. there are other products i have on my list for foliar treatments against bugs and other problems, there are horsetail manure, comfrey manure, pyrethrum product and a sulfur product (fungicide)
im planing to treat one time per week maybe two if i can.

here is a few pics of the brambles jungle where i work, still lots of work to do :biggrin:

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

you're my twin from another mother:biggrin: i just spent 4 hours weed whacking and clearing up @my grow site...90 degree's & worth every drop of sweat...i'll be back w/pics later...peace & thanks for the tips...keep them coming!

moritzst

nice spot gizmo...looks like you can usse this for some years...
dont worry about pests too much, out there its more of a selfstabilizing environment... ;)

greez

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very stealth plots Gizmo! I've grown in similar plants. Widen out the hedges every couple weeks. Ive plenty of room at the beginning especially so the plants can grow big!

Plants look right at home star-crashed! Keep on movin!!! :smoke:

Watered, mulched and fenced! Gotta love June. Enjoy! :smoke:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php