What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Growers Thread: Reloaded-ed

P-NUT

Veteran
I've been spending most of my time on beanbasement but I check in here every so often. We need to revamp these forums and make them great again. I'm gonna try some breeding/chucking experiments this year. When I do y'all are welcome to the seeds. It'll be late summer before I start up the greenhouse for breeding but I'm gonna hit all my keepers with pollen from these seeds while also open pollenating them so I can keep the genetic diversity
IMG_20240323_132844998.jpg

P-NUT

Veteran
RockinRobot the shrooms are looking good. How do you consume the reishi? I found a downed oak tree last year deep in the woods with hundreds on it. I ate a good bit of fresh shrooms straight from the cowpies and went exploring and got a little lost and while trying to figure out my way back I took a smoke break and looked around and 30 feet from me was more reishi than I've ever seen anywhere.