What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

ThaiBliss

Veteran
looking great @ madmac ,,can really see those thai genetics in this thunk pheno got me thinking what kinda thai sam used in his thunk
View Image
View Image
Looking so good reaper! One of the best buds I've smoked in the past 10 years was a Sam's Thai Skunk. Your pics are making me think you could have a great one there. I hope you have a cutting saved.

Nexus7

Pre-Colombian Gold Male A

Pre-Colombian Gold Male A

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

N7

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
t-rex shaping up too , a5/thai x Vietnam black /a5/thai ... the a5/thai has been doing the rounds via karma , bodhi , e.t many others
View Image

t-rex looks great. I like e. t ´s work.. crosses with black vietnamese and purple colombian are killer, also that one with durban..

MadMac

far beyond driven...
looking great @ madmac ,,can really see those thai genetics in this thunk pheno got me thinking what kinda thai sam used in his thunk
View Image
View Image

wow you got a great thai pheno' !
keep a cut... you never know... it's really rar that one...!
well to the thai Sam used...
same with the South Indian...
no real pic's nor information on what it was....
those two (thai & s.india) are also use later in holland for some crosses... me think he took the ones to Amsterdam and shared them there with Posi & The fucking Dutchman... (Haze Mist, Titans Haze, Thai Tanic etc) and Neville too... but what strains that where is a mystery and me think it will be like that... no real images of the plants from that time...
i still have some Thai x Skunk and other from Sam but was not really happy with them when i've growing it...
M.:tiphat:

harvestreaper

Veteran
Looking so good reaper! One of the best buds I've smoked in the past 10 years was a Sam's Thai Skunk. Your pics are making me think you could have a great one there. I hope you have a cutting saved.

thanks thai she had a bumpy ride but nearly over the line ,,good to hear you had a good one from the thunk genes i hope this one decent to she made me wait long enuff lol yep took a cut

harvestreaper

Veteran
wow you got a great thai pheno' !
keep a cut... you never know... it's really rar that one...!
well to the thai Sam used...
same with the South Indian...
no real pic's nor information on what it was....
those two (thai & s.india) are also use later in holland for some crosses... me think he took the ones to Amsterdam and shared them there with Posi & The fucking Dutchman... (Haze Mist, Titans Haze, Thai Tanic etc) and Neville too... but what strains that where is a mystery and me think it will be like that... no real images of the plants from that time...
i still have some Thai x Skunk and other from Sam but was not really happy with them when i've growing it...
M.:tiphat:
thanks for the info madmac ,its a pity when truth is not revealed on foundations of genetics i did pm sam but i guess hes busy or tired of repeating hiself lol,,the plant that made me fall in love with hazes came from posi in late 80s i was first told the cut was sk haze but later was told she had jamaican in ,,i think maybe some thai but she was fruity sweet sticky very powerful happy energy that lasted ages and exploded in flower probly most exreme i seen in that respect branches would grow out as much as up,,this plant tho is thunk x g13 haze so its crossed out i bought thunk over the years thinking it could be the genepool of the plant i mentioned couldnt get any to germinate so i recently grabbed some so whe they germred immediatly made f2s an crosses to other hazes floating around here there two more females of this cross to try then some other thunk crosses,,have you smoked your thai before interested to know what the effects times are

B

beanz

nev haze , had to pull her .....been pouring rain and mold was starting to get to her in spots ,heavy flowers ...
picture.php

some chunky nev haze and big bud at bottom is Sammy's g-mex x c5/malawi ...a beast for sure .
picture.php

Last edited:
B

beanz

t-rex looks great. I like e. t ´s work.. crosses with black vietnamese and purple colombian are killer, also that one with durban..

he sure does ,
his sfv x a5/thai was fucking sensational smoke ....
like a bag of baby poo when you open it and a golden glow of tight frosty flowers . top shelf stuff .

G

She’s a beauty

I’d love too see close ups and dried bud pics

If possible a smoke report

Thanks for sharing

1luvbigherb

Here you go mate, i had this gal a while back so the memories quite vague but i remember her being quite stimulating and the smell was pepper /musk. Might try and germ some of the seed i made with her and her brother this year.:tiphat:

Attachments

• 15578new_129-thumb.jpg
    15578new_129-thumb.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 15578new_160-thumb.jpg
    15578new_160-thumb.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 15578new_182-thumb.jpg
    15578new_182-thumb.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 15
B

beanz

last pics for this week for you guys , hopefully adding to your sativa buzz ;)
this is bushweeds GN thai x nev /mm21 ....trying to swallow t-rex ( a5/thai x Vietnam black /a5/thai )
both these were very last starts .... the GN thai was selecta by kanga as one the trippiest smokes he came across ....thats the story I,m told . so looking forward to see those ( I have 4 of them ) ... nice to grow some gear made down under by bushy . I combined the t-rex from 2 strains of e.t
picture.php

up back throwing rods , apricot Mauritius...up front sucking her sugar leafs purple old timers x purple columbian /a5/thai

picture.php

G

Nevs haze mum x maple chunk, x18 male seeds awaiting a serious test.
Ive tried only 3 out as we speak with a 2 to 1 female to male ratio , 1 girl ready around 10 weeks the other around 12 and the boy i put in the compost.

Attachments

• nevs x.jpg
    nevs x.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 12

MadMac

far beyond driven...
Sativa paradise :)

Sativa paradise :)

hello,
here a few shots from the flower room...
the thais are still budding up... it's really amazing...
but see ya self...
happy eastern btw... ;-)

Sativa paradise
picture.php

Ko Chang x Thai Stick
picture.php

picture.php

Ko Chang... a monster... photo doesn't give justice
picture.php

Ko Chang x Thai Stick
picture.php

who said sativa yield not good indoors ;-)

M.

Latest posts

Latest posts