What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

32 Bagseed, Outdoor Organic

ManyManySpliffs

Bagseed Lady #1

Bagseed Lady #1

Bagseed Lady #1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

Bagseed Lady #5

Bagseed Lady #5

Bagseed Lady #5

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And last but certainly not least. My favorite so far, my bagseed Indiana Bubblegum plant.

ManyManySpliffs

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Well that's it for my Indiana Bubblegum. As you can see I can't help taking shots of that beauty. Her smell is incredible as well, can't wait til she's finished.

ManyManySpliffs

Never fake, never phony...

Never fake, never phony...

MMS is legit... It would be a nice idea to have users post a pic with their handle atleast once to prove they're legit growers and not just online pic jackers. Maybe an elite's section and that being a requirement for entrance..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:thinking: Just a thought.... :chin:

ManyManySpliffs

Budshots...

Budshots...

Well before I go take me a quick smoke break, thought I'd leave you guys with some budshots of the Bubblegum and the other unknown bagseed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ManyManySpliffs

Bump.. Updated pics coming up shortly. I just have to upload them. The ladies are all doing lovely. I was surprised with an interesting purple pheno from one of the little one's. 3wks and counting until the chop. Stay tuned..

Nice grow MMS!
I just grew for the first time this season, also outdoor, organic, and with bagseeds. Came out with a nice purple one with a jammy flavor, and a spicy musky woodsy one.

Your plants are looking good dude, any pics of the cured nugs?

Irael

Those buds looking very good dude, congratulations! :)

Happy smoking, cant wait for this years Outdoor Season.

Greetz