What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mazar I shariff RSC line roms

OPO

Hi there,
@Roms:Big compliment to your nice job and reports :tiphat: + Abo on
I m a big fan of pure Indicas + MIS is awsome...... :biggrin:
Till now I never grow a pure Mazar,but realy ve it save it at my "to do-next list" if I can find a serious Mazar :)
-Does anybody know anything about the Cannabella Seed Club??
-Are they legit? .....-because the ve a Ortega F5 (-they say it ve the same roots as the Ortega that Nevil Schoenmakers (The Seed Bank) gets + this orginal Ortega is free of NL-genetic ,because it was a 1975 Mazar (=pre-war).....!!??
-Does anybody know anything about this strain or Breeder-colectiv?
regrads,-Ortega-Preta

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
@OGF, go try the Chitrali and Lebanese in the same time bro, and by make your wishes you will find your love no problemo, and maybe a cross why not, or backcross to Chitrali i would say... :biggrin:

@OPO, Merci bien pour le compliment! :tiphat:
Perso i am a young "newbe" and i just know the story you say and this Cannabella seed club, Italian vibe? Have fun to know more...

picture.php

Well sexes will appear in few days...And i have already selected and scored few mutants which will not be part of the orgy...
There is also few less vigourous ones, a bit late germ for them so let's wait and see what happens...

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
picture.php

The project is trace the wild strawberry gum oma Julia P1...
picture.php

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Quoi qu'il se passe during this F3bx openpolli session i will save two cuts, male and female...

In another corner I plan to cross them soon with Kerala gold F2 (Barney), another kind of backcrossing to the sativa side i think, knowing that MIS is (imho) probably a hybrid Kafiristanica x South Indian (perso smoker theory of course!) . It reminds me the map of the Kunar valley near the Kafiristanican Pech river, with a Pakistan town also called Kerala!!!

picture.php

Btw the Indian vibe 2000 years ago...

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
;)
picture.php

Balk province, 2007. Afghanica alias "giant indica"

Julia mom during the outdoor repro 2009 had reached up to 2m50 but without her apex cloned! So could approch 4m in natural conditions and she is an average specimen i think. However the plants adapt well indoor according to small substrat and watering volumes but outdoor with big irrigation those hash plants could be very big! My line is "smaller", less sativa than the pic above and the pics from JGL with his TRSC first try. There's more CBD phenos for this sativa side but the Indica side like my line have pheno with more CBG and CBC, no CBD... (?)

OPO

Respect & THX Roms

Respect & THX Roms

Wow, Roms this is the kind of stuff I love (-Your Report),-mercie:biggrin:
I love the Giant Indicas from Oasis Balkh (=with the old Loam-Wall around :)
I know the Chitral area is a part of east-Kafiristan (=Border-Region Afghanistan-Pakistan)+ similar area as "Nufiristan"-historic).
= "middle of Hindukush,-at the Western Hindukush you find the Afghanica-Typs with the broad leafs+ at the North end of the Western Hindukush are the River-Oasis of Mazar i Sharif and Balkh (ca 360m evalution).
This Plants ve a area witch is differen to the most other Indicas,so this Indicas will show some sativa-traits.
-But I don t think it contains south Indian-Genetics,-even it will looks like...!?
The Chitral I never grow till now,-only the Afghanchitral (USC),-but it was realy not the best .
-But I ve a own Indica from Uzbekistan (Bagseed-jocker),-very special Hashplant ,with realy special taste + I ve a resinous ++ Plant at momment+she gets fucked by a DC-cut male/-selection of a friend.....:dance013:
FD = ca 2 weeks: -.,.--.,.--- 006.JPG

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hey OPO,

Your Uzbek is another great giant kush line i think (?) have you try them outdoor? Anyway grow and reproduce them pure if you can, good luck!
A special relation with the Mazar yes maybe sativa side of the Mazar come from the north? Compared to south and India? :)
The DC cross sounds goodgod. Peace grow them big! ;)

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Bienvenue TDK!
:tiphat:

First 4 males to report... 2 F2bx and 2 F2s... good start i feel...

For fun pic of my strawberry blood... :biggrin: (providential hurt!)
picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Salut Numide merci!

En effet j'ai presque envie d'en bouffer tellement ça sent déjà bon!
:biggrin: Vivement les vraies bouffées pour me rassasier...

Mais ça va s'affiner durant le stretch, sativa également inside!... ;)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
now 5 males... (17/22)
I feel that's all, all others quasi female i think, exept late dudes...
Stretch begins... and in few days i will repot girls with 3L batmix, males will stay with 1.8L. :huggg:
picture.php

F2bx(15) F2s(7) left to the right.

Last edited:

OPO

Nice Plants with powerfull afghanica broad-leaf s ;-) :peacock:
+ it seems like you will gets a a good Ratio of females /males ,-or you will get some late flowering males !?.....:biggrin:
*Bonne chance et bonne santé pour les sons *
regrads :tiphat:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
:smoke:

Finally 14/22 selection, freshly 3L repotted...
3 males more with 8 total so 5 kept!
Crossing to 9 females of 14.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts