What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reeferman seeds

bigbag

Veteran
well then, they would be wrong...;) I've had several, respected old heads, tell me that LP1 has a lot of similar traits as Hightest Columbian Gold...they have no reason to lie. even had one "nose" test it blindfolded, before puffing and asked him what he thought it was and he said " well, there's def SMCG in there and i'd say an indica, perhaps Afghani ? " nuff said

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Ah...the LP...man, I miss that one!

Pre chop pics...No, I didn't grow it in that tent...

picture.php

picture.php

Close up:

picture.php

Dried nug shot...

picture.php

picture.php

HB.

bigherb

Veteran
Hemprey

I recall those lovely pics ,Did you ever grew out that NH x LP ?

One thing i recall from the Lp samples ive tasted was a lime type taste with a dark funk an i always recall fat calyxes

1luvbigherb

vapor

Veteran
Bullshit, and reef knows it. Think what you want, but all is not as it seems big bag, one of the things you heard was a lie. the truth came out after the split, and i 100% trust the source they have never lied to me and have no reason for it. The love potion is like a nice lemon thai, bottom line show me the pictures of the santa marta phenos of the love potion? Colombian genetics are pretty hardy and there structure is very easy to see. where are all the pictures of the SMCG phenos ? Anyways i will not argue the point if reef wants to come clean and be honest like he is saying then tell the truth. The funny thing was hearing the story of the nose in ADam and how he smelled the love potion and says yepp that is it that smcg. Inside folks where laughing laughing i tell you, why would anyone tell that story? The wool the sheep the eyes.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Hemprey

I recall those lovely pics ,Did you ever grew out that NH x LP ?

You mean these? No, not yet but possibly next year...outdoors. I got some green seeds in there, but I did a germ test on about 35 of them a few months ago and I had 90% germ rates.

picture.php

One thing i recall from the Lp samples ive tasted was a lime type taste with a dark funk an i always recall fat calyxes

1luvbigherb

Yep. I really enjoyed the high and the smoke, but I wanted to pick it sooner next time...just to see what I got. I might have waited too long on that first plant.

HB.

Last edited:

bigbag

Veteran
no offence to LP1, but it is a bit "cat pissy", a well noted trait in Columbian Gold types. my "nose" is into his 70's now and has been around "grass" since the late 50's... and he really nose his stuff ;)

vapor

Veteran
you got to be kidding right?? A guy you know{no offense to our elders} says it is Colombian gold? hmm interesting A guy who was there at the time love potion was made says it is not so you decide who to believe. Is your friend even sure he was smoking colombian gold? lots of things have piss smells affys come to mind be it cats or old men/women. One thing for sure is lemon/citrus smells are in alot of thais i have run. The colombians i have run only some of the black phenos have a slight lemon smell not overly though....
No one is saying the love potion is bad, folks must like it so be it. Heritage is important

bigherb

Veteran
I agree that knowing the true lineage is important ( nothing to stir negativity over tho) . But I can't see why reef would lie . Also Reef did if I recall a pure release of SmCg , while I don't recall a report , I think that can add weight in this debate

Hemphrey

Glad you still got emm .I imagine some magic is in that cross , it would be like reefs G13haze with the addition of CG . Please keep us posted wen you decide to grow them out

1luvbigherb

bigbag

Veteran
C-ray confirmed the genetics, unless was lying to me in PM...who were you referring to vapor ?

vapor

Veteran
you where told what you needed to hear. no more no less. There is much more to the story, thats a choice i will leave with the originator to reveal or not......

bigbag

Veteran
please, spare me ;) i could really give a fvck if it's G13/SMCG, Lemon Thai, Hawaiian or Cat Piss for that matter...now beat it

Charles-scott

Veteran
It's nice to grow and smell but that love potion cut tastes like cardboard
If you got a LP that taste like cardboard the selector missed something even after all these years I never tire of the Lemmon pledge oder and taste of LP .
Now the Harmony sativa phono is lemon thai dominant !

Latest posts

Latest posts