What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

reeferman seeds

S

sirius haze

Old Pink seemed to be convinced and the ic mag staff gave him 100 posts to reach pm access i think so if its good enough for the icmag staff it must be good enough for us. plus i saw that the handle charles scott have answered a question i asked at the suposed forum where they claim to sell nevil and RM seeds, this site is a scam and RM confirmed it.

Stash

Charles, It's very good to see you again my friend. I sent you some seeds about a year and a half ago. I trully hope they worked out, they were a little old. Later, Stash

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
Charles has been VERIFIED by the admin of this site..... it's for REAL.... reeferman is back on the boards.....not selling beans currently....but back to set the record straight.....

i'm sure when the time is right.... there will be beans....

Charles-scott

Veteran
suppose his posting style was a reflection of how high he was or not ;)
That is too funny guys :) I am no longer high 23.5 hours a day I work in a research facility owned by a corporation .
I was totally high for the majority of 7 years very very high !
I am rarely out of condition these days , I have way too much to get accomplished and too many people who rely on my advise to make good decisions .

Stash with all due respect I am not sure what you mean maybe PM me .

Charles

Charles-scott

Veteran
Charles has been VERIFIED by the admin of this site..... it's for REAL.... reeferman is back on the boards.....not selling beans currently....but back to set the record straight.....

i'm sure when the time is right.... there will be beans....

I must first say something that needs to be said c-ray was a major grounding component to me in the early days .
I met him within weeks of being released from prison and he had such calm and trustworthy energy I loved him in a non gay way from the moment we met .

He was a big part of the creation of Reeferman and was the key component in our customer service , he taught me how to use a computer for that matter !

I was pretty disturbed and angry over the loss of my freedom ,property and Majority of my genetics in the SK bust .
Some of you know I came from a pretty angry place in my youth and had personal mountains to climb to overcome hate I was in SK growing medicine that was a big help in Climbing those mountains .

SK was a far away place beyond the reaches of the right wing people from the west coat and Idaho panhandle . I was trying to get away from , I thought I had found my groove and I was really unwinding from everything I had been raised to endorse cut all ties etc
That was all shattered with the bust along with some seriously great early flowering strains that were super rare before the current auto flowering trend .
Many of the strains I created back in those days were adopted by guys like breeder brad and others .

All the peace I was gathering was shattered and now I was thrust into a legal battle with four little children in the middle I lost my farm and livestock and soon after my freedom , I did not loose my house in town to the feds I lost it to fire while I was in prison .
I had been in lock down 23.5 hours per day I had just got out after being in the Hole for 8 eight weeks , called home while on the phone my wife smelled smoke the gas dryer had gone up and the house followed .
Long story short this was setting the stage for the next part of my life the Reeferman period .
C-ray was a huge part of that period and a valued part of the creation of the company and its products .
I could be pretty difficult to deal with on a day to day basis he stayed by my side for a long time and did his best to deal with my mix of insanity and ego fueled by drug binges and LSD bent reality .
I was to diluted by my drug fueled ego to see that I had destructive people around me like Ian Mulgrew and his like who were bent on damaging me deeply encouraged by Emery who was angry because we sold our seeds direct and after all he had made Breeder Steve and I we would be nothing without him .
That is not to blame Ian or Marc mostly responsibility lies in my hands for allowing myself to be positioned where I was .
The reality is the more success I had the more hated I was by a money hungry Cannabis establishment .
I am able with clarity to define my responsibility in things that happened over the past 20 years .
Others certainly played parts in it like acts in a great dope opera The position of villain changing faces from time to time all mostly driven by greed and fueled by ego , Netherlands was a whole other story we will call that chapter the wolves here is a LOL for ya !
Charles:thank you:

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Welcome back reef .... Ur willienelson is one of my fav sative all time.... Only one other strain was even close.... Been trying to track down that cut I was lucky to find and whore out many yrs ago.... Really hope she turns up in someone's spot... Not many poly kept the 18/20 week sativa...

Charles-scott

Veteran
Welcome back reef .... Ur willienelson is one of my fav sative all time.... Only one other strain was even close.... Been trying to track down that cut I was lucky to find and whore out many yrs ago.... Really hope she turns up in someone's spot... Not many poly kept the 18/20 week sativa...
18-20 weeks holy cow the cup winning cut was 12-13.5 weeks at the longest you must have had a really VB dominant cut !
I really loved the WN smoke also but I liked its mom way more on her own .
I have the f-1 growing now its a faster 11-12 week selected plant .
Charles:thank you:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah nice to have old Reeferman around again. we met in 06 or 05 at the 420, you had the lovepotion with you and were rocking our world with it. welcome back to ic! :kos:

Charles-scott

Veteran
yeah nice to have old Reeferman around again. we met in 06 or 05 at the 420, you had the lovepotion with you and were rocking our world with it. welcome back to ic! :kos:
That was actually a lemon kush I had that time I was not officially entered but everyone loved That Kush it was a true pure kush .

Charles

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
And the plot thickens.. LOL. Well Reef, your panama red line wasn't legit according to the old timers in my family who ran it. There's a line that goes 20+ weeks from breeders choice that's supposed to be the real deal. Would be nice to get your thoughts on that. The other lines I've been curious about were the North Indian used in "bertha", and Vietnamese you were selling at hemp depot for 180 a pack. Ya know, the one with zero percent germ rate. Maybe you've got some pics?

Charles-scott

Veteran
So what brought this about charles?

Old age and 2cb vapor :laughing: haha I have no time for the negatives man I was feeling hurt for sometime and I was telling someone in the corporate world about c-ray and my regrets and it just flowed out of me here today .
I have been digesting the past 20 years recently from a very sober perspective , you know you have been a bit dysfunctional when you can relate totally to pulp fiction and fear and Loathing in Vegas .

I have walked some pretty crazy miles since parting ways with the Island crew from the Middle east in Syria and Lebanon North Africa followed by South America

The acts that we were in Played out and more came about absent of people who I missed , however perhaps it was in there best interest to jump out when they did as I walked some pretty dangerous and slippery slopes .
I have this one amazing partner who was in every act who stayed and supported me that is Mrs. Reef , still here still keeping on keeping on .
My Children all safe and happy and very successful , everything plays out brother .
We all have a time and we are all handed different challenges its weather the fire burns you or tempers you that makes you who you are .
Here is a great quote
“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
John Wooden

Peace Charles

Last edited: