What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cereal Is My Favorite Munchie

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Thanks Stoner. Was gonna say break out the Cocoa Puffs or I'm outta here. CP and chocolate milk FTW.

My gramps used carp fish with Sugar Pops. He'd pour out a whole box on the table and pick out the big ones for carp and eat the rest for breakfast.

Put a pop on the hook and cover it with a small handful of meal. The meal is like sugar chum and attracts carp. In theory, the biggest one gets the prize pop.:)

C

CheifnBud2

I had a dream last night, box read "Cap 'n Crunch Concentrate Infused 7g hash per box"

Needless to say i ate the whole box and i will soon be marketing kif 'n crunch.

LeeROI

Cold cereal: Cheerios on top, Kelloggs Raisin Bran on bottom half, whole milk.

Hot cereal: Quick oatmeal (Quaker has been worse quality than Kroger) cooked with whole milk (instead of water) and raisins (Kroger better than Sunmaid) and cinnamon. Brown sugar on top.

ericed

I have 26 boxes of cereal in my pantry right now. Nearly equal parts Peanut butter Panda Puffs, Amazon Frosted Flakes, Koala Krisps, and Leapin' Lemurs. They are organic and I got them for $2 a piece...they are good until August 2012 so plenty of time to eat them all.

supherbb

d-doublecookie.jpg

D

DR.Thrax

http://mombrands.com/wp-content/themes/mombrands/images/our-brands/malt-o-meal/cocoa-dyno-bites.png[/IMG]

Resin23

French toast crunch came back out! Been smashing it for a couple months now, also connoisseur, I've made Rice Krispy Treats (marshmallow cereal bars) with half crushed Captain Crunch half Rice Krispies and they were awesome, but the best ones are with Golden Ghrams half crushed, let cool on wax paper, peel off the wax paper and coat the flat bottom with melted Dark Chocolate, your welcome sir :)

Latest posts

Latest posts