What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cereal Is My Favorite Munchie

Seriously. So easy to prepare and so delicious.

I'm eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch right now as a matter of fact, but I'm also partial to Cap'n Crunch, and Trix.

I remember as a kid eating around the Cap'n Crunch berries so I could eat them last, then I grow up and they introduce Crunchberries-branded cereal with none of the yellow bits. Thanks guys, lol.

Also, anyone dig BooBerry?

128px-Boo-Berry-Box-Small.jpg

What cereals do you like to munch on?

BigDawg

i had a dream i had a huge box of fruit loops last night

I don't eat my favorite cereals anymore.. not very healthy. :(

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I agree 100%. I have been hitting the banana nut cheerios hard. also honey shreddies
polls_banana_nut_cheerios2_1009_276240_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

I like capt'n crunch

cinnamon toast crunch

and when i go to the states I like to eat cookie crisp... why the fuck dont we got it in Canada, eh?

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you made me go get me a bowl of Cap'n Crunch w crunchberries right now...good call lol.
peace-T-

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Well I make a great Munchie killing Beer Pan Cake out of a 7 grain cereal with butter and maple syrup.
Does this count?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Agreed. Kashi on the daily cereals...great stuff. But for munchies...the fruity pebbles are hard to beat. Blueberry muffin tops forever sits number one though...

dank.Frank

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not only does it fill you up, but it wets a dry mouth as well ! Fruity Pebbles always been my fav :yes:

SP_FruityPebblesHR.jpg

Sour Deez

i keep the cabinet stocked with...

Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Reeses Puffs
Cap'n Crunch Berrys
Honey Nut Cheerios
Friuty Pebbles or Fruit Loops

Cereal is def my go to munchie

GOT DANK

Veteran
im eating a bowl of Frosted Flakes. i never get to eat it for breakfest tho. always gone by then

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

my diabetes precludes me from indulging in sweet cereals anymore but my favorite used to be Kelloggs Frosted Flakes. I don't care what cereal you're eating it will taste best once you pour half n' half over it instead of plain old milk, just creamy.

1266511060-6378-0.jpg

I'm thinking about making test batches of marshmallow cereal bars with various General Mills and Post products... could yield some very interesting results!

Latest posts

Latest posts