Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Washington State > Home Grows in WA?

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
Home Grows in WA? Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2017, 06:35 AM #11
thejact55

thejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the roughthejact55 is a jewel in the rough
This is exactly (plus a few other reasons), i voted no on the initial ballot. Ill keep doing as i please without becoming a registered grower/smoker with the government. I pay enough taxes, more than my fair share. If i want some cannabis next to my tomatoes and cucumbers, i will. The washington "legalization" is bullcrap. Progressive insurance was the #1 funder of the bill. This was for tax money and private money, nothing benefiting me.

Growing for a seed stash, more than a bud stash.

Help the DEA fight cartels and crime, grow your own weed!
thejact55 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-12-2017, 11:47 PM #12
therevverend

therevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of light
Washington state is terrible the voters are so uninformed. They say cannabis is legalized but it's not.
In Oregon, Alaska, and California possession of any amount of cannabis is decriminalized to the point of being a misdemeanor. Growing is a misdemeanor. Selling or delivery a misdemeanor.
In Washington possession of 40 grams is a felony. Growing? Forget about it.
therevverend is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 12:02 AM #13
Drewsif
Banned

Drewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the roughDrewsif is a jewel in the rough
But you can buy da marijuanas from da dubspensareez. The good stuff that taste like grow product!

"Dey eat da poo poo"
Drewsif is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2017, 03:58 AM #14
PODCOAWNOE

PODCOAWNOE is on a distinguished road
https://www.weednews.co/washington-m...28Weed+News%29
PODCOAWNOE is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-22-2017, 06:07 AM #15
Sourdiesel hat
Banned

Sourdiesel hat is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by therevverend View Post
Washington state is terrible the voters are so uninformed. They say cannabis is legalized but it's not.
In Oregon, Alaska, and California possession of any amount of cannabis is decriminalized to the point of being a misdemeanor. Growing is a misdemeanor. Selling or delivery a misdemeanor.
In Washington possession of 40 grams is a felony. Growing? Forget about it.
no time limit on the 40 grams. like 80-160 weeks of meds.

it hurts you're brain to put legal onto something like that because its not.

you could just produce 40 at once then go back as needed leaving the rest in a place it cant be counted with time limit set on the place. first time you re add a time limit from something like rent or a 2nd person makes the same thing happen. you dont really want. its like if you added a rent check you had to pay when nothing is really due.

they roll with the 80 then they leave there shit with each other so i got like 160 on me i heard like 200 people showed up. so im legal for 32,000 gram gro op's. just not allowed to do that at home. $32,000,000 a run. then you would ruin that by bringing over 40 grams with you on purpose when you know im sober. trips up at him not keeping his own 40grams and using the 32k line then not being able to comment right on inventory cause he is using it. then he says its more money then we have cause of no time limit on the 40 and a set time on the other end. after its used up to a certain point he goes blind. just turns into saying yes or no to the sequence of the 40 grams which is where it started. why should you be allowed to ask other people that.

its set around the imperial system lol. all it takes is the guy quitting smoking weed.
Sourdiesel hat is offline Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-02-2017, 03:37 AM #16
PODCOAWNOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by cactusjack View Post
There are currently (May 2017) two new bills working their way through the system. HB-1092 and HB-1212. 1092 is simple and straightforward (only two pages!). 6 plants per adult, and no more than 12 plants if domicile has more than one resident. 24 and 48 oz on hand respectively. 1212 is more complicated with 6 plants/24 oz per domicile, period. It then discusses a sliding scale of penalties for grows larger than the 12 plant/24oz limit.

1212 has provisions for sharing up to an oz. 1092 doesn't. Neither clarifies option for growing outdoors.

Though my heart soars at the news, my gut tells me Olympia isn't in any hurry to release control since the common rabble isn't capable of making their own decisions. Divine guidance from the legislature is still needed. Besides, we need to be randomly punished once in a while to prevent insurrection.

All I can say is cross your fingers and call your reps...

When are they going to vote on it ?

Old 10-08-2017, 09:36 PM #17
PODCOAWNOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourdiesel hat View Post
. all it takes is the guy quitting smoking weed.
this isn't the quitting smoking weed forum