What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CONTEST... Treasure Hunt II

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
We must start this off with a big thank you to Gypsy! This contest has been cleared and authorized by Dutchgrown.

All entries are to be PM'ed to Zeppelindood ONLY (not Dutchgrown), if you post answers in this thread, you will be DISQUALIFIED. The winners will be determined by me and sent to DG. The prize seeds are already located at Seedbay and will be posted to the winners by

The Seedbay Treasure Hunt ~

1. Go to THIS LINK for SEEDBAY TREASURE HUNT From there, you will be able to find the answers. There are a total of 10 answers, which must be answered in ONE PM to me, so when making your submittal/entry, be sure it is entirely in one pm. ...ALL entries must be made via pm. Winner(s) along with the correct answers will be posted in this thread.

2. Answers must be listed in the same order as the clues.

3. You must have all 10 answers listed correctly in order to win. Cannot win more than once. SD staff not eligible.

4. The first 10 winners will receive Swan Song Seeds....1 package per winner.... either Bonzo Bud, Robert Plant or John Paul Jones.

5. The game begins now and closes at 10:00 p.m. (eastern standard time) on February 14th, 2005.

Here’s the clues. Each is contained within the description of a strain located from the link above. Identify the strain which corresponds with each clue and post the strain names and their breeder in the same order as the clues….simple as that!

Clue #1: She was Pollinated by a Male from SD's G13 collection's G13 x G13 backcross.

Clue #2: If a surprise variety is what excites you, this is definitely IT!

Clue #3: The Haze x Deep Chunk (Tule Fog) mother plant was a big favorite.

Clue #4: A tropical Sativa from La Reunion Island in the Indian Ocean, just 20 degrees South of the equator.

Clue #5: The first choice of commercial Dutch growers, it is compact and covered with crystals.

Clue #6: Take note of plants with purple hued main & leaf stems, these are the tootyfruity smelling.

Clue #7: A very creative high! Good for inspiration, meditation, pain relief and for arts & craft.

Clue #8: From way down under, where the cute koala bears and kangaroos roam.

Clue #9: A strong clear high, with a lemon/fruit loop smell/taste. Very uniform, and very good!

Clue #10: Contents of this four-way include our queen California Indicia x Afghan bred out with a strong branching Mexican x Columbian stud.

*** Good luck everyone. The first 10 people with the correct answers will receive goodies. When NOTIFIED of your win please forward a safe address and mailing name to DUTCHGROWN via pm ***

shopvac

OMG i won this place is soooo AWSOME Zepplin ur the man...

this is the second contest ive won :biglaugh: :smile: :friends: ive never won before i came to IC MAg and ill be a judge aswell in the cup..OMG i will never forger u guys..

Talk about people who help people out...this place brightens me up every time im here.

Makin my year the best ive ever had :smile: :joint:

MUCH LOVE

Shoppy and crew

MynameStitch

Dr. Doolittle
Mentor
Veteran
whoaaaaaazers!!! totaly awsome i finally won something!!!!!!!

do we get 1 of our choice or do we get all 3? confused lol

either way its free and its better then nothing and ill take it :)

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
WINNERS PLEASE PM DG

WINNERS PLEASE PM DG

shopvac is winner 1 of 10
MynameStitch is winner 2 of 10
phototropic is winner 3 of 10
SoilMonkey is winner 4 of 10
molto mota is winner 5 of 10
arfy b is winner 6 of 10
HumboldtHigh is winner 7 of 10
Rellikbuzz is winner 8 of 10
DeviLock is winner 9 of 10
tragic1 is winner 10 of 10

thanks everybody.... I enjoy this kind of stuff so expect to see it again soon ~

WINNERS.... please PM your safe addy to Dutchgrown ASAP ~

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Prizes for this round of the Treasure Hunt are 1 pack per winner of... Bonzo, John Paul Jones or Robert Plant from Swan Song Seeds (DG's choice).... I hope you enjoy and stay safe ~ Thanks, Zep

G

WOOHOO!
That wasn't easy so I'm glad it paid off.
thanks,much appreciated

G

Holy crap. I won. Thanx for the contest zepp. soon i'll have a garden filled with swan song seeds. You rock buddy. peace and *bong*

molto mota

rock on zepp!!! thanks much bro, it was damn fun to do the hunt too! im looking forward to giving your beans a shot here!! congrats to all the other winners, and thanks again zepp!!

fAtbLuNtS

man..that sure was a treasure hunt :bashhead: ...maybe ill have betta luck next time...thx for the great contest Zep :smile:

Rellikbuzz

Thanks Zep for having the contest! You are definitely one of the great people on ICMag and I wish you nothing but the best with Swan Song Seeds!! I am definitely looking forward to running your beans in an upcoming grow. I will let you know as I will probably do a grow thread on it when I do!

Thanks again for everything you do, bro, and I will be PM'ing Dutchgrown with my safe addy.

Latest posts

Latest posts