What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Charlottesville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfishy1

i gotta admit.i didnt know the whole story.nazi flags and stuff was uncalled for.but whats the difference with these liberal fucks burning American flags?they just want there fucking cake and eat it too.

The civil war didnt even have anything to do with slavery.Lincoln only used that angle to win the election.American History is WAAAYY different than most people realize.General Lee was one of the best military leaders in recorded history.

arent we forgeting a famous quote?"I dont agree with what you say,but ill defend to the death your right to say it."our fucking country was built on this philosophy.what the hell happened?oh,yeah.baby boomers and millenials

This.... pretty amazing how far the powers at be go with mental gymnastics. Ohhh let's tear down all confederate monuments. Bc you know, people's feelings are hurt. Yes, slavery was more prevalent in the south (undeniable) but if looking at it from a financial view, the north benefited as much if not MORE from slavery. The civil war was fought over succession from the union, no more no less.

shithawk420

Veteran
and now a mayor or whatever he is in Kentucky is trying to take down 2 more monuments after this fiasco

Take off your tin foil hats. This was an unprovoked attack. How any of you guys can blame me this on anyone but the driver is beyond comprehension. The guy made a choice to drive into a large group of people.

Spaventa

Veteran
The civil war didnt even have anything to do with slavery.Lincoln only used that angle to win the election.American History is WAAAYY different than most people realize.

The civil war was a bit like the UK leaving the EU - there are brits who are selling the country down the river to protect their own personal, private interests, and then theres real Brits who love their country, love their own ancient culture and love freedom and democracy.

Interesting fact to put slavery in perspective...The word Slave came from Slav - as in Yugoslav - they were enslaved by the arabs long before any white man enslaved any black people.

Spaventa

Veteran
Take off your tin foil hats. This was an unprovoked attack. How any of you guys can blame me this on anyone but the driver is beyond comprehension. The guy made a choice to drive into a large group of people.

Go back to sleep.. leave discussion to the grown ups... its ALL beyond your comprehension. The White nationalists are not the big bad wolf and the left are not the three little pigs. I know you need it to be that simple but it isn't.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
Ahh, what might be "un-provocative" for one persson....just might be a "deal breaker" for someone else.

Question I have is, what do we do when "tomorrow" the "stars and stripes" becomes outlawed and relegated to the burn pile...just as the "bars and stars" is today?

Go back to sleep.. leave discussion to the grown ups... its ALL beyond your comprehension. The White nationalists are not the big bad wolf and the left are not the three little pigs. I know you need it to be that simple but it isn't.

Leave it to the grown ups eh? Big words for someone who has trouble cloning....cloning is child's play.

Ahh, what might be "un-provocative" for one persson....just might be a "deal breaker" for someone else.

Question I have is, what do we do when "tomorrow" the "stars and stripes" becomes outlawed and relegated to the burn pile...just as the "bars and stars" is today?

Are you really sympathizing with nazis/white supremacist doc? The guy made a choice to do something horrendous....a choice he didn't have to make

Badfishy1

Yes total conspiracy George Soros funds all the discourse found throughout the world. Educate yourself... the 60's have been dead 50 years boomer

Spaventa

Veteran
Leave it to the grown ups eh? Big words for someone who has trouble cloning....cloning is child's play.

that why your good at it?

Im "someone who has trouble cloning" you think? Your comprehension really is bad! The post your misrepresenting was about a specific clone only cultivar that is well documented by many to be slow rooting. It wasn't about cloning in general. Your obviously new to whole thing so I guess we can understand your error.

Whats really pathetic though is how you try so desperately to deflect and misdirect attention from your failed arguments.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awful. America is being led down a treacherous path where a president dares a maniac to fire missiles. And now this.

Spaventa

Veteran
Are you really sympathizing with nazis/white supremacist doc? The guy made a choice to do something horrendous....a choice he didn't have to make

You know the driver? you spoke to him? No. You know nothing. You believe whatever the MSN tells you despite the obvious collusion between the media and the their leftist political allies?

Spaventa

Veteran
Awful. America is being led down a treacherous path where a president dares a maniac to fire missiles. And now this.

He didn't dare him - he told him he's history if he does anything else.

How did you manage to get that so wrong??

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...

There you go again...placing blame where it does not belong.

When Trumpy increases the funding for Cancer research--will you blame him for all the ails caused by Cancer too?

Badfishy1

Historical video.

Wonder if it will ever be used in an ad.

For what, I don't know.

Already used in an 'ad'. Turn on MSM and they are pushing their bullshit political bias with this 'ad'. When a 'truck of peace' is used overseas, its narrative is 'not all are bad'. When a challenger of peace is used in America the narrative is 'yup everybody on the right is a demon'. Fuck all political parties but the double standard is absolutely appalling.

that why your good at it?

Im "someone who has trouble cloning" you think? Your comprehension really is bad! The post your misrepresenting was about a specific clone only cultivar that is well documented by many to be slow rooting. It wasn't about cloning in general. Your obviously new to whole thing so I guess we can understand your error.

Whats really pathetic though is how you try so desperately to deflect and misdirect attention from your failed arguments.

What's funny is being a member here for ten plus years and you still have problems rooting cuts

Spaventa

Veteran
What's funny is being a member here for ten plus years and you still have problems rooting cuts

But I don't so your point is non existent. The inaccurate generalisation - "problems rooting cuts" is your distortion of the reality which was me questioning, along with many others I found on the google search results I posted in that thread, why a certain clone-only takes longer than most.

You can keep trying to pedal a bullshit assertion but it just makes you look even more ridiculous.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344928

It doesn't just make you look like a stupid noob, it also shows you are disingenuous and without integrity. typical millennial libtard really

Status
Not open for further replies.