What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
well i didn't kill em' but ........

no new pics because they look like shit at the moment. FWIW the 3 CX products i was using was not enough. it took about four days for all the new growth to look like shit with growth,mighty grow and regen-a-root and it has taken about a week for things to start looking better again after i started adding the wilt guard to the mix.

note to self .......... read the directions, follow the directions, don't be stupid enough to try and get by without one product when you are getting the stuff for free anyway! ...... OR ....... don't be a dumb ass ya dumb ass

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
chocolate chunk clone i gerw a few rounds back.
Me personally I would love to see a clone ran just to see how well it would do. I mean 6oz of root space isn't nothing so either way if it's not judge off finished product then you should be able to run anything you want.
my seedlings last round.

Anchorite

Damn Eighths-n-Aces I'm glad you saved them.

Here's a little update.

Skywalker OG x WW. 26 days old I think...

She's working on her ninth node.
I'm planning on putting her under 12/12 in a couple weeks.

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
they are looking way better than they were but i didn't do them any favors by fucking around with the nutes. i figure i lost about about 10 days growth but i can't do anything about it now :wallbash: i won't be doing that again ....... i hope

day 1 12/12

dinafem

seedsman

they are already a little top heavy so i put some bamboo stakes in the rig to hold them up and installed a second dripper rig to do the night watering. they are getting fed every 2 1/2 hours lights on and they get watered (tap water) every 4 hours lights off

Waldgeist

holy shit man:biggrin:
thats somewhat impressive:laughing:

heres my:

Zamal Hash flowering day 1

picture.php

i submerge water by hand, twice per day

toke'a'bowl

Both of you guys are looking great, EnA- that is some mad scientist shit right there. And Wald. that Zumal looks very tight and healthy. Great yogi job there mates.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 18

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
they are looking way better than they were but i didn't do them any favors by fucking around with the nutes. i figure i lost about about 10 days growth but i can't do anything about it now :wallbash: i won't be doing that again ....... i hope

day 1 12/12

dinafem
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55195&pictureid=1311679&"]View Image[/URL]

seedsman
[URL="https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55195&pictureid=1311678&"]View Image[/URL]

they are already a little top heavy so i put some bamboo stakes in the rig to hold them up and installed a second dripper rig to do the night watering. they are getting fed every 2 1/2 hours lights on and they get watered (tap water) every 4 hours lights off

Q FOR YA. HOW are u getting such huge plants in those little yogie cups?

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
Q FOR YA. HOW are u getting such huge plants in those little yogie cups?

:dunno: i'm not really doing anything different than some friends of mine that grow trees in rockwool cubes. the top feed system gives them everything they need when they need it and the Art-DNE timer makes it so i can adjust everything as the needs of the plant change. automating makes it so i can't really fuck it up too bad ........ unless a timer or pump dies all i have to do is make sure the nutes are topped off. if a timer or pump does die i figure it would take about 4 hours to be completely and irreversibly fucked because the plants have zero reserve, but so far it is working

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
600+w of HPS, plus all they can eat.

But I assure you, not everyone can do it, right?

Great thread!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Besides getting stretched from being far from the light and not getting a primo spot to begin with, ehhh, not too bad.

Critical - Probably be my finished entry. The NL x BigB didn't like topping, as youll see.

picture.php

Huge spread. (8" saucer)

picture.php

Waldgeist

i keep with my 100's for now.

flower day 6, Zamal Hash

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I took a clone from a lower branch. its strong plant:biggrin:

stretch set in now.

feeding 15-15-15 @ ec 1,7

no topping, want apical dominant expression

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow, looking good everyone, bigups on all the healthy looking yogi cups, anyone flipped into flowering yet???

i have to agree with E&A about the dripline with hydro nutes and coco.... i've seen some super big plants drip to waste grown in relatively small amounts of media

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Man, unless theres a sleeper agent out there, EnA and W are gonna take it. Def the ones to beat.

Waldgeist

wow, looking good everyone, bigups on all the healthy looking yogi cups, anyone flipped into flowering yet???

i have to agree with E&A about the dripline with hydro nutes and coco.... i've seen some super big plants drip to waste grown in relatively small amounts of media

:biggrin:;)

Waldgeist

flowering day 9:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

she stays now under 100w cdmt-930.

you may remember my fucked up seedling that started a little discussion, here we go, flowering day 1:

picture.php

n some *popcorn* for you, hehehehe

picture.php

have you all a nice weekend,

wald

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
i fliped mine a few days ago about 10 in from top of cup. these r the two i have left ,after over wartering / then undering wartering .

toke'a'bowl

The Goo x Congo. Under 1- 23w CFL ;) fed it some Canna A+B and some kangaroots. sex hasn't shown yet. I Plan to flower within a week.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts