What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thanks again EnA. I am an automaton. I require only 4 to 5 hours of recharge time depending on the activities of the day. Brrr-click-click-whirr. Insomnia was my friend on this occasion.

I missed 3 or 4 feedings - part of the reason why I let them sit in a couple mms of water each time. I got real close to letting them get overly dry once.

Id be happy with the run of the mill smoke report. Aroma, flavor, type of high and potency, how much smoked and how, etc.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
dam 2 ounces off how many ounces of medium again?

Thats some record shattering shit.

Props you guys, your plants and buds are insanely good quality for such a difficult task.

:respect:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Wald! Glad you could join us at the end :D

LC - Right?! EnAs plants were insane.

Critical - 9 weeks and 2 days. She could have gone longer. Golfball nugs. Less vibrant orange pistils than NL x Big Bud with hints of purpling. Crazy sticky. Red finger hash! Very light aroma of under ripe melon.

picture.php

picture.php

De-knickered.

picture.php

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NICE wildgrow, amazingly beautiful plant! good job

sooo, we are one week from the time limit being reached....
is there anyone STILL growing?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
any one know when the next contest is going to start?? looking forward to this craziness

next round will start late december or early January, after voting for this round has completed....

great job to yall that finished all the way thru!

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK, well... if everyone is done, i guess I will post up a VOTING thread soon (don't hold your breath, but soon). I'll post a link here when i do so, and we will compile pics of each entry in that thread to show off each entry to voters (open to ALL icmag members).

whiteberrieS

Veteran
dinafem
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55195&pictureid=1345101&]View Image[/url]

seedsman
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55195&pictureid=1345100&]View Image[/url]

the better looking root ball was hooked to the plant that has looked sad since i burned her

dinafem @ 67 days. wet weight 335.8 g , wet weight trimmed 233.6 g

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55195&pictureid=1345099&]View Image[/url]

seedsman @ 67 days. wet weight 320 g , wet weight trimmed 247.5 g

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=55195&pictureid=1345098&]View Image[/url]

I am definitely getting drippers. Well done sir. :tiphat:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:bump: :bump:
the thread has been quiet for a while so i don't have to tell y'all that the contest is over; it's November 30th, the pre-decided conclusion of this round of Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Kudos to everyone who participated and especially to those who finished, i believe; Bugman, Waldgeist, Wildgrow, and Eighths & Aces all finished,
am i right?

HERE is a link to the voting thread, im still building it up, feel free to add whatever yall would like about your yogi cup grow to that thread;
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=6679276#post6679276

Last edited:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Congrats to all of you that managed to finish this round. I really hope I have the time to sort some kind of mini watering sistem so I can joint next round.

Now have some puffs, after this great job you all did! :wave:

Puff, puff & Pass! :joint:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Reporting.

Im choosing World of Seeds NL x Big Bud (f) as my entry based on the weight, being the better documented of the 2 and to give a word of caution. Critical is a better smoke.

NL x BB - After I smoked the joint.

picture.php

In Memorium

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Results

picture.php

I did not enjoy smoking this. Starts off hinting at sweetness but then immediately turns sour. It reminds me of rhubarb that's not ready to eat. The smoke was somewhat harsh and burned the nostrils.
The little flavor it does have quickly diminishes and ends up tasting like nothing much at all. Only long after finishing does it give you a hashiness.
Overall, the effect was short and weak and not worth the care given to it.

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
I did not enjoy smoking this.

well that sucks. still looks good!

reporting:

the seedsman white widow got smoked by a few friends.

it got described as "smooth" "good" and "tasty" i thought it had a slight harsh taste on the green hit but nobody else thought so.

as far as the high goes one rated it at 7 out of 10. one as "stoney as hell", and my favorite "it makes you stupid ...... can i get some more?"

one knew how it was grown and said "you can't tell" and one other found out how it was grown and said "no fuckin' way" the guy who wanted more said "thats crazy"

i hope thats scientific enough.

all in all the seedsman is pretty good weed. the dinafem didn't get smoked because it doesn't look or smell that good ............ it's destiny probably has something to do with a pound of butter and a crock pot :biggrin: time to bake some cookies

Status
Not open for further replies.