What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Xmas pet picture contest

bobcat1963

Parker Schnobel
Veteran
Tried today to get a pic of our pet goat Nicoli with a santa hat on.It didnt work.....Yet.I will talk him into it tomorrow.

Weedbaden

picture.php

here another picture of my santa pug
i wish all a nice 4th advent :santa1:

benjuanman

Veteran
smile.gif
His name is Gizmo and is pretty good for a pigeon/rat lol. The first pic is of him on his way to deliver some much needed meds for Santa. The 2nd is a pic of my GF's monstrous chihuahua checking out his first Xmas Tree.
picture.php

picture.php

snes

Kociamber wishes you a happy chrismas, she doesn't look happy as they're not fully flowered yet...

picture.php

Bullfrog44

Veteran
Here are some pics of my two bulldog bitches, Fiona and Maggie. (aka Mr and Ms Clause)
Fiona
picture.php

Maggie
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope everybody is having a good holiday, and only two more days for entries. Good luck everybody. :tree:

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
LMAO @ What I think the really funny pictures would be watching you all getting your pets in those holiday costumes.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Such a great effort from everyone, gonna be real tough this year for sure. Only a couple more days to get the entries in now. Thanks for taking part everyone.
Peace

G

guest8905

wooof wooof wooof...

oh dont worry she is just protecting the presents we made for our icmag friends

good girl
picture.php

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you guys with the cats are pissing them off, lol !!!!

how you are keeping the hats on them i do not know. my cats would flick that shit off as quick as i put it on them...

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great pictures everyone, love em!!

Took a few more pics of our kitty, she didnt even know I was there I dont think!! haha They are a little dark, shes all black and was sleeping on a black blanket. Sometimes you cant even see her on it, but she loves that blanky hehe

picture.php

picture.php

Happy New Year everyone
Peace and puffs!