What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buds de la Edro!

there goes edro

Veteran
Biker Kush clone @ 24 days flower

Biker Kush clone @ 24 days flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Right, she has tons of skinny branches everywhere ... defenitly gonna need some staking...
she looks great though...

That biker clone looks good too...!!!...

there goes edro

Veteran
Right, she has tons of skinny branches everywhere ... defenitly gonna need some staking...
she looks great though...

That biker clone looks good too...!!!...

She's starting to flop over as I type. Staking is def needed. My biker can be a picky girl but the smoke is soooooo worth it! Thanks for the kind words and happy growing! His that GPS grow coming along?

there goes edro

Veteran
Sour Bubble x Mental Floss at 6 weeks flower

Sour Bubble x Mental Floss at 6 weeks flower

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Smells like incense from the Mental side of things but buds shaped SB like.

there goes edro

Veteran
Holy Princess x Greenpoints Ace High

Holy Princess x Greenpoints Ace High

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Gianorma is almost finished. Decided to include the father of the cross this time. Since it was an accidental cross I wasn't sure but once that lemon chem smell kicked in and the looks of the bud I was sure. Maury paternity test coming soon. She's a bitch to move so that's why the hps lights in the pics. Sorry.

She has the most pronounced smell out of the plants in the garden. Absolutely reeks of lemon chem and hints of sour apples also! Very pleasant.

there goes edro

Veteran
Blue Satellite 2.2

Blue Satellite 2.2

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Smells like Blueberry syrup with hints of sour mixed in. She might stick around awhile.

too-dope

You've got a lot of variety in your garden edro. Everything looks top notch. Have you grown the blue satellite before or is this the seed run?

there goes edro

Veteran
You've got a lot of variety in your garden edro. Everything looks top notch. Have you grown the blue satellite before or is this the seed run?

Grew Blue Satellite 2.2 out one other time previously. I used to get them as freebies from The Boo years ago but had low germ rates, mutants, and males. I'm pretty sure they were from old stock. Finally a girl emerged on my third 5 pack attempt. She was slow growing, low yielding, but smelled amazing.

Ended up picking a few seeds out of the top bud and saved them. The plant pictured is the product of those seeds. She's smells exactly like the mother. Unlike her mother she's not of small stature or slow growing. The mother finished around 22 inches. This plant is just shy of 6 feet tall.

Same Blueberry smell with hints of sour. Suspecting the mom must have threw out a few nanners and selfies herself some. Although the original mon finished with dark purple buds this plant exhibits more bright green Blueberry buds. My skill set has improved since running her before so I'm happy how it turned out. Got a clone of her vegging now that I'll keep around if the smoke is up to par. I've always wanted a special Blueberry and may have made her by complete accident.

too-dope

Grew Blue Satellite 2.2 out one other time previously. I used to get them as freebies from The Boo years ago but had low germ rates, mutants, and males. I'm pretty sure they were from old stock. Finally a girl emerged on my third 5 pack attempt. She was slow growing, low yielding, but smelled amazing.

Ended up picking a few seeds out of the top bud and saved them. The plant pictured is the product of those seeds. She's smells exactly like the mother. Unlike her mother she's not of small stature or slow growing. The mother finished around 22 inches. This plant is just shy of 6 feet tall.

Same Blueberry smell with hints of sour. Suspecting the mom must have threw out a few nanners and selfies herself some. Although the original mon finished with dark purple buds this plant exhibits more bright green Blueberry buds. My skill set has improved since running her before so I'm happy how it turned out. Got a clone of her vegging now that I'll keep around if the smoke is up to par. I've always wanted a special Blueberry and may have made her by complete accident.

Those are the best kind of accidents. I remember the blue sat freebies. I might even have a pack or two, never did run them.