What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

ghost og

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I need a nice OG for my stable, this thread has some great strains in it. Anybody have a favorite?

you around socal? you grow organically? i have a sweet spot for organic growers, they get everything they ask for :) haha this skywalker might be my fave right now. but theres a few man. pm me.

greyskull - that valley looks just like mines. i love it. still is almost dead on to the tahoe to me.. gotta wait to see the buds though. just took 20 cuts.

people better give me my due cuz im not into posting pics, im just doing this cuz jack the god grower asked haha.

platinum og (people say theres a bunch but theres only one i know and its the flame, thick ass branching which is a god send for og's, extra yield, just a bit more indicaish, like more kushy then chemmy namean? might be my commerical go to cut, stays so pretty, it aint rare though its everywhere)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

white fire 3 (not sure this is the real deal either, my boy grew, not the best but it wasnt that stinky, mines looking like the real deal and stinky we'll see once its chopped and dried, hope its the real #3, what do yall think, especially you jack, i know you know this cut)

picture.php

picture.php

this one needed water after my vacation but hopefully people can tell off how bushy it looks. bout to strip it down for cuts.

3 kings (og x sour x headband, its blurry but whatevs, cant wait to see this baby bud)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

a certain bad ass shop in the valley is passing this cut out, i was surprised to see it, the dude handling the cuts there is real cool. knowledgable fella, he'll go in the back and get u something special sometimes.

diamond og (this ones a good producer, stacks better then most og's, its losing health but ill bring it back)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i used to always pass on the diamond but its a good commerical og if youre trying to make a buck yaknow cuz its still fuely dank, but grows easier, stacks better and yields more, if you see it grab it its not rare at all. i wonder the history on it, i think its been around for a while.

valley og (this cut was made famous by them badass san diegos finest boys, i think ape is the man that passed it around originally, valley i assume stands for san fernando valley but different from sfv og)

picture.php

picture.php

this is one of the better ones, insane buds, super stinky.

tahoe og (the world famous real deal tahoe, not the swerve shit. one of the best og's imo)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

i took a bunch of cuts off this baby a few days ago and its already filling back in.

manderine og (got the buds with this cut, they were the flame, a little different then usual og's, more of an orange then lemon, kind of like a chinese food aftertaste, name fits it well, i thought it was special but i seen it for sale at a shop i think is wack so its obviously not a rare one, there was also a manderine bubba a while back, might be the same cuz this one aint a pure og, shorter node spacing and bushier, could have bubba in it, i like it though, im doing a nice run with a few of em)

picture.php

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
The OG Pic Gallery an attempt at documenting every legit OG out there pics only!

I am confused by this thread... Half the plants posted here are clearly NOT legit OG Kush plants...

818 OG Kush (greenhouse)

picture.php

818 OG Kush (indoor)

picture.php

docs cut (pheno from rare dankness, faceoff og x rd #1, i got one in flower right now that looks bad frickin ass, this one does too, like my skywalker and b real, thick ass hardy stems and branches, fat dark green healthy leaves, just a nice plant for an og. im hoping these phenos are the falme dank)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

wish i could get that faceoff og. one of the cuts im missing. judging from these it looks fire.

also rare dankness puts out some good stuff. this line seems real stable. like some of the best og in seed form, i think he really nailed it. most people cant translate that fuel funk to seed. the outcross takes over like in swerves case (pot shots all day)

I am confused by this thread... Half the plants posted here are clearly NOT legit OG Kush plants...

818 OG Kush (greenhouse)

why do u say that? any specific ones? maybe youre talking about mine, they all look very og to me. same with the other pics. hows that 818? does it seem like theres any bubba in it?

og kush (this cut came from one of the original collectives in LA, it was called santa monica caregivers i think or west hollywood caregivers? it was on santa monica and fairfax upstairs, it got raided and shut down, we used to get packs back in 04-05 from tehm, best og kush ive seen to date, anyways, we got this cut from them back then, super old og kush before all the names, just went by og kush, similar to the one i call slauson og and true og, seems like most the cuts just called og kush are very similar and dank as fuck. might put a tag on it but right now its og kush, awesome plant but viney and stretchy as shit, straight piney earthy fuel, less lemony, pine cone christmas tree buds, dense and sharp full of frost, leaves kind of wrap around it. very unique.)

picture.php

picture.php

inferno og (never heard of this one so no clue, got it kinda beat up but its coming back)

picture.php

picture.php

my mom room/ veg room, its packed right now, got a 8 bulb t5 and 600w led. bout to put a bunch in the flower room to make space, ill mother em later.

picture.php

Plant Whisperer
Veteran
why do u say that? any specific ones? maybe youre talking about mine, they all look very og to me. same with the other pics. hows that 818? does it seem like theres any bubba in it?

I am not very good at describing... It had thinner stems then the OG Kush I posted.

Bubba in an OG cut? Then it wouldn't be OG, it would be a Bubba Kush X OG Kush cross, and that wouldn't be a legit OG :ying:

IMO Bubba Kush is nothing like OG Kush.

I dont want to point fingers or call anybody out... Just confused.

It has alot to do with the look of the leaf...

picture.php

picture.php

i was just told the 818 og was og x sour d x plat bubba. thats the original 818 og, maybe theres another cut that was tagged 818 og after thats pure og, i dont know. thats why i asked about the bubba.

im not sure how hybrids fit in this thread. i would say theyre cool as long as theyre og kush dominant.. but i'd say keep it mostly pure ogs. i think the only hybrid i posted was the white fire 3.

i agree bubba is nothing like an og, never claimed it was. is that 818 the only og you got?

pure kush (pretty sure this is LA pure kush and/or suge pure kush. i think theyre one in the same now. viney branches that grow straight out all weird, grows wild kinda ogish, super low yield of bubbaesque buds but a little better. finicky plant)

picture.php

picture.php

91 pure kush aka hollywood pk aka pk ripper (this ones a straight og kush, one of my faves, its amazing but also finicky and hard to keep around, super viney floppy branches, lucky charms on the exhale, i guess more lime then lemon, more indicaish then most og's, extreme potency, ounces still go for 400-500, gam of malibu which is now mmrc in sherman oaks made this cut famous, this is their cash cow plant and they sell the nugs as legendary pure kush, epic pure kush, hollywook pure kush, pk ripper, bel air pk, valley pk, malibu ok, 91 pk, etc etc, all the same cut im pretty sure, different growers though)

picture.php

picture.php

wheres everyone at??? lets see these og kush's man!!!!! jack where you at mang i wanna see that masters mistress. i got that cut on some super come up get lucky shit, person didnt know what they had.. and the buds ive gotten have all been an 11 out of 10 so i was so thrilled then my friend killed it. sad day for me cuz i know ill never get that one again. ive lost a lot of good cuts but that one still haunts me.

heres another pure kush i got.. no clue which one, looks a little more sativaish, not like the 91 hollywood or the LA pk at all. the crew i got it from is very legit though and have really good cuts so i know its gotta be good. they sell buds called daves pure kush so maybe thats what it is?? i dunno. when i ask for info theyre just like its pure kush. i dont wanna bug so im like ok. most people dont nerd out and care about all the info and stories like me. they just are happy they got a bomb cut, barely even care what its called.

so pure kush, im calling it pure kush 2, maybe ill call it south central pure kush. or slauson pure kush. we'll see.

picture.php

heres a hollywood bubba kush. i know its not an og but i just felt like throwin another pic in on this post. its a lot faster then the pre98 but still has the fat ass bubba leaf blades. im excited for it.

hollywood bubba kush

picture.php

this reminds me i have a hollywood og kush, i didnt get a pic of it cuz i couldnt find it, i gotta hunt it down in one of the rooms, its in a dixie cup.. i got it from a completely different place form the hollywood bubba, i dont know if there is any relation, might have originally came from same folks.. i know the hollywood og comes from a sdispensary in reseda i think, its their house strain, its FIRE!! a lot like king louie, big fat chunky calyxs.

also got the original bubba, its been floating around the sfv since bubba came out.. its way better then pre98, just goes by bubba kush. super thick hardy stems. strong plant... also got a master kush with the same story. a master thats floated around LA for years. straight kush plant.. not the socal master but super bomb just like it.. might be what theyre calling the snoops master. i was after this specific master for 2 years and just came up on it i was thrilled :)

heres some pics of the cuts, bubba kush and master kush.. old sfv cuts. both straight insane potent kush. the epitome of cali kush. not the og's.

picture.php

Larry OG (What N-P-Kali believes my cut may be):

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Hope these help. I will get some of my Triangle Kush as I have more shots of its progression.

i got the larry but its just a small clone so i didnt post it. i dont know much about it though. doubt you will get it right if youre trying to find out which og is yours.

but... the pics i have of the cuts i got just as "og kush" the slauson og and the other one.. theyre spot on to that, the nugs especially. more piney earth fuel. super strong smelling. less lemon.. nugs are like rocks, dark water leaves wrap around em. huge calyxs..

i think i read you got the cut just as og kush.. something tells me that thats what it is, youre trying to find out which one it is and its not any of em, just the og kush, before all the names. this is my guess.. dont worry man those cuts i got just as og kush are identical and also spot on to yours and better then all the ones with the names, theyre my favorites basically.

what im trying to say is if you got it just as og kush dont fret, its probably that original cut that a few hoarded in the early 00's and was sold to a select few for thousands. might be a s1 of the triangle or is the triangle. probably better off having that one then any of the ones with tags. the ones with tags are prolly like s5s or s8s haha or even bx's who knows. im thinking yours is one of the originals, be proud of it. give it a nickname just always let em know you got it as simply og kush know what i mean..

i know youre the man and hella knowledgable, not acting like you dont know or anything, just tossing that out there cuz i always used to pass on em if they didnt have a tag on em like tahoe or sfv but the ones i got simply as og turned out superior.. just wanted to let you know that.

now to keep a pic in my post here is the gsc forum cut

picture.php

picture.php

this is a different GS Cookies i got, looks different then the forum and the platinum i have, similarities though. could be that thin mint pheno people were having that turned out not to be official or could be an s1 from bagseed. we'll see how it turns out.

picture.php

camera died before i could get pics of the platinum cookies and animal s1. maybe later. i know theyre not pure og's but og hybrids that are extremely popular, im sure no one will mind the pics.

a mod should sticky this thread. for self explanatory reasons i'd assume