What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Canon MPE 65mm Macro Images

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
beautiful as always doobs. hoping to get close to this quality with my new tamron 60mm f2. one day, one day.

ps its a true macro but i cant seem to get the size you get, do you crop and or blow them up at all ?

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lovely as always doobie...

I saw a hummingbird outside my house yesterday and thought of you.
you should bring some prints to sell at goodkarma/215 market.

Keep up the macros!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
...hoping to get close to this quality with my new tamron 60mm f2. one day, one day.

ps its a true macro but i cant seem to get the size you get, do you crop and or blow them up at all ?

Nameless the MPE does get me in closer than a 60mm will do for you. I do crop..that enlarges them some. I'd love to see what the Tamron does..have you posted them?

..you should bring some prints to sell at goodkarma/215 market...
YC if I can make a trip over I will have prints with me for sure...thanks..DD

Today a few more of the HazeDog....

picture.php

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
amazing work brother
just amazing
these shot need to be hanging on the wall in a fancy frame on display somewhere like a museum
id buy 1 in a flash
peace

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
very very nice

those black and whites look amazing, would be awesome to have a full size framed one in the house!!

gorgeous

i was also thinking this....i would love a larger poster sized image on my wall...maybe 3x4 feet on a canvas..

i know that you can print your own at walmart...you send your camera images to them via email or online..they print it out and send to local store for pickup....my buddy did this for a few pictures he took, costs under 100 bucks and the qualitys pretty good..

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow what a great bunch we have gathering here..many thanks.
amazing work brother
just amazing
these shot need to be hanging on the wall in a fancy frame on display somewhere like a museum
id buy 1 in a flash
peace
Ojd an honor to have you say such things..yes I'm working on a place to offer them..not a museum though. Possibly when I perrish my art will be remembered in a meseum somewhere, thanks...

ahhhh nice to see what you been up too<<<amazing shots man>>>did i hear someone say
"BOOK"?
Yes Shmoooooze I'm working on it..thanks..

i was also thinking this....i would love a larger poster sized image on my wall...maybe 3x4 feet on a canvas..

...the qualitys pretty good..
215 so nice to see you as well. After 35 years in the industry I assure you I've the knowledge and worked with some of the best labs...WalMart posters buddy are not in my future and will never be offered by me, I'm sorry. If and when my prints are offered they will be of the best quality and most likely rahter spendy. I'm looking at every avenue but I won't sacrafice quality. It's really tough nowdays finding the right lab and price range where general cannabis lovers can have them in thier homes....thanks...

Great stuff Doobieduck!

I'm pullin up a chair for this one.
The more the merrier....

Today my Stratocaster F3 from last fall..a little farther from the lens...peace...DD

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Doobie words can not express how your pictures make me feel whilst looking at them my friend, it's a mixture of amazement, wonder, joy and slight arousal :bigeye:
Truly sublime mate :good:
Please continue to show us all your black belt moves with the camera lens, I for one will always stare at them with the drool from my mouth ruining another keyboard :D
:smoke out:

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Amazing shots again :) had to check some quality photos before going to sleep, thank you for sharing! Talented! Please Have me in mind when you decide to printing some Black and Whites and maybe Color Photos of the highest quality! I need some art... all i have is a Picture from when i was 10yrs old and all my Chilean buddies.
all The best!
Dr.Dank

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
I always get excited to see any thread or pic post by you Doobie.

You NEVER disappoint. Let us all know when you get your prints situated. I would definitely pick one up and I like that you don't skimp or cut corners all the way to the end.

Peace and much respect as always friend.

Unknown.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DD,

Are you using Lightroom?
WM no, I have lightroom but hese were all processed with Adobe Elements 9.0.

Doobie words can not express how your pictures make me feel ...
Thank you Boom...
...Please Have me in mind when you decide to printing some Black and Whites and maybe Color Photos of the highest quality! I need some art...
Doc I'll try to..but knowing my memory.......... Who? Peace....
Too cool, much appreciated.
Welcome and thank you...
...Let us all know when you get your prints situated....
Of course UP..and thank you. It will be some time until that happens..

More Stratocaster F3 for todays images, thanks for your views and posts..DD

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts