What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunnydog's 2000w Verticle,Organic,Auto-watered, SOG Tent!

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Final Yield!

Final Yield!

Wow missed this one, great work Sunnydog. Get well soon.

Thank you, SC.

just wanted to say props! thats amazing density - really does show what those 1000's are good for there. I was wondering what your feeding schedule is like if i may ask? mind walking us through a cycle if i'm not asking too much?

either way, keep it up!
No feeding schedule....all organic
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=114715

Final yield............
4.25 !(maybe a bit more,leakage,:wink:):D
Closing the fourth wall would easily net at least 1 more!
Not too bad for a small footprint.

Thanks for the support!

SD:joint:

N

nekoloving

Thank you, SC.

No feeding schedule....all organic
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=114715

Final yield............
4.25 !(maybe a bit more,leakage,:wink:):D
Closing the fourth wall would easily net at least 1 more!
Not too bad for a small footprint.

Thanks for the support!

so a bit more than a zip a piece - wow! great grow sir
073e.jpg

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
what do you mean by mono-cropped? single cola style?
Ran several strains this time, Chronic + Double Dutch were the best Yield-pot-space than the others.
I got about 65gms. dry per 2 gal pot of Chronic, and a compact plant, and tasty ,too!
Double Dutch was good,too.
Actually,some yielded more than the Chronics, but took longer and occupied much more space.Got 2 nice ones,though.

So, next time , I will run clones of either of these higher yielding phenos.

N

nekoloving

Ran several strains this time, Chronic + Double Dutch were the best Yield-pot-space than the others.
I got about 65gms. dry per 2 gal pot of Chronic, and a compact plant, and tasty ,too!
Double Dutch was good,too.
Actually,some yielded more than the Chronics, but took longer and occupied much more space.Got 2 nice ones,though.

So, next time , I will run clones of either of these higher yielding phenos.

yar getcha now! lol its even obvious now that i think about it :wallbash:

Gotta love that Chronic

Gotta love that Chronic

Awesome setup, S-Dog. I bought a Coliseum when they first hit the market like 7 or 8 yrs ago. Used it twice with okay results, but got paranoid about exceeding plant limits. So I stashed it in storage...until now. Inspired by the impressive results being logged by you and a few other vertical pioneers, I recently dusted her off and threw a batch of cuttings into my EZ Clone. The plan is to use just the lower half, and grow every third plant site. That will make a total of 50 plants with a little under 2 gallons of medium per. I have two 750-watt Lumateks to light it.

But the real reason I'm chiming in is to second your motion to go all-Chronic. It can be a bitch to manicure, but I've never seen a better yielder. And it doesn't need a ton of media to get jaw-dropping results. Under a 1kw HPS in a 4x4 F&D tray with a 10-day veg, I averaged about 2 zips per 2-gallon pot.

I always keep a Chronic mom (or three) in my veg tent. A few months back I had EZ Clone issues and was forced to buy clones from dispensaries to complete my grow. I tried Hindu Skunk, Big Shiva, Grandaddy Purple, Big Bud, Pot of Gold, Bubblegum, Sweet Tooth -- you name it. None of them yielded anything close to the Chronic.

Unfortunately, it gets no respect from the Cali connoisseurs who turn up their noses at anything that isn't purple. But I really like the mango undertones and the smoke gets me where I need to go.

If you mono-crop exclusively Chronic in your present system, you could easily surpass 1.5 GPW and quite possibly approach the legendary 2 GPW threshold. Go for it!

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Awesome setup, S-Dog. I bought a Coliseum when they first hit the market like 7 or 8 yrs ago. Used it twice with okay results, but got paranoid about exceeding plant limits. So I stashed it in storage...until now. Inspired by the impressive results being logged by you and a few other vertical pioneers, I recently dusted her off and threw a batch of cuttings into my EZ Clone. The plan is to use just the lower half, and grow every third plant site. That will make a total of 50 plants with a little under 2 gallons of medium per. I have two 750-watt Lumateks to light it.

But the real reason I'm chiming in is to second your motion to go all-Chronic. It can be a bitch to manicure, but I've never seen a better yielder. And it doesn't need a ton of media to get jaw-dropping results. Under a 1kw HPS in a 4x4 F&D tray with a 10-day veg, I averaged about 2 zips per 2-gallon pot.

I always keep a Chronic mom (or three) in my veg tent. A few months back I had EZ Clone issues and was forced to buy clones from dispensaries to complete my grow. I tried Hindu Skunk, Big Shiva, Grandaddy Purple, Big Bud, Pot of Gold, Bubblegum, Sweet Tooth -- you name it. None of them yielded anything close to the Chronic.

Unfortunately, it gets no respect from the Cali connoisseurs who turn up their noses at anything that isn't purple. But I really like the mango undertones and the smoke gets me where I need to go.

If you mono-crop exclusively Chronic in your present system, you could easily surpass 1.5 GPW and quite possibly approach the legendary 2 GPW threshold. Go for it!

I like it.
Kinda old school.
Doesn't reek(a plus,sometimes!).
Mine are REALLY EASY to trim!
Good luck with the coliseum!
Would it fit in a tent?

drow

How long do you veg for? Or is it straight clone to flower? Have you tried using 1gal pots or 3-5 gal pots? How did it work out for you?
For approx. 1cu ft. of soil less mix-
1 tbs.per gal Liquid Karma /for wetting

1 tbs.per gal molassess /for wetting

3/4 cup blood meal

3/4 cup Feather meal

3/4 cup fishbonemeal

3/4 cup Fish and crab meal

3/4 cup bone meal

3/4 cup kelp

3/4cup jersey green sand

3/4 cup alfalfa

3/4 cup Rock phosphate

1/2 cup langbeinite

1/4 cup N bat guano

1/4 cup P bat guano

1 cup dolomite lime

Also for your soil mix, you just water only? How would I incorporate this mix into promix soilless. Do you incorporate this mix into any soil or just mix these together and throw the babies in there

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
How long do you veg for? Or is it straight clone to flower? Have you tried using 1gal pots or 3-5 gal pots? How did it work out for you?

Also for your soil mix, you just water only? How would I incorporate this mix into promix soilless. Do you incorporate this mix into any soil or just mix these together and throw the babies in there

I think I vegged about10-12 days.

Mix is added to LC's Soiless Mix #2:
6 parts Pro Mix BX or HP / Sunshine Mix (any flavor from #1 up)
2 parts perlite
2 parts earthworm castings
Powdered (NOT PELLETIZED) dolomite lime @ 2 tablespoons per gallon or 1 cup per cubic foot of the soiless mix.
If you use a 3 qt. saucepan as “parts” in the amounts given above, it equals about 1 cu. ft. of soiless mix and you can just dump in a cup of powdered dolomite lime.
But, a "part" can be anything from a tablespoon to a five gallon bucket. Just use the same item for all of the "parts".(from organics for beginners,http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=53792)
And then just water ,and occasionally a bit of Fulvic acid in the reso.

P

Peat

...better late, than never...

...better late, than never...

I really like what you've got going here, sunnydog! :respect:

whodi

Veteran
good work sunny.. so you like chronic/DD over the critical mass.. did cm not yield very well or what?

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
good work sunny.. so you like chronic/DD over the critical mass.. did cm not yield very well or what?
Actually, the Cm and DD yielded quite nicely.....they just took up more space to do it and took a bit longer to finish.Still have clones of DD and CM.
The Chronic seems to have a very favorable yield/size/time/quality factor.
Next go will be all Chronic,I think.
Nice herb,too.
I like it.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
Just stumbled upon your thread, definately tagged in now.

I found it looking for info on the Blumat system, which I'm hoping to use with Organics, potentially in a vertical setup, so your grow ticks multiple boxes for me.

Going to have more of a read around, but may well be back to pick your brains if that's ok..