What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunnydog's 2000w Verticle,Organic,Auto-watered, SOG Tent!

Tony Danza

Yes ,it is air gets sucked through, with an 8" vortex it doesn't matter.
I use two of the top ports for passive airflow, and a 6" vortex blowing in.

Holy Crap! you don't live near any trailer parks do you? Cuz that's a serious tornado you got there.--you could probably put the scrubber in your neighbors house and still keep that shit cool!

thanks

sunnydog

Drip King
Veteran
Some pics from last night....I think about 57 days in
It's pretty much what it is all the way around, I just kinda hold the cam in and shoot.
Po3170213.jpg
Po3170211.jpg
Po3170210.jpg
Po3170203.jpg
Po3170202.jpg
Po3170185.jpg
Po3170181.jpg
Po3170177.jpg

D

drdee

Wow...I can see why you don't have to aim. Plants everywhere and gnarly lookin' too. Looks like a productive garden. Thanks man...
Dee

Bodhi Roach

Very impressive sunny, not trying to insult here at all because kudos are required for your wonderful thread!! but WOW does the KISS philosphy ever take a big part of the success here.... I am sure you will do 4+ and if you dont, it is because of over crowding leading to popcorn fuzz bottoms due to not enough light penetrating the canopy.

I have read about 15 different vertical threads on several different forums, the people that keep the shelves level, seem to do better than the people that angle towards the light source, coincidence? I dont know, but this is what I have observed. As well, the people that make a large radius around the lights will not get the nugs as tight and solid *This is where the weight comes from ppl*

What did you do for mitigating, powdery mildew, mites etc.... i know you have serious air flow AAA for that!!
But what about neem oil or any other types of foliar sprays, did you use any?

You went 100% organic with this show? Ive never done organic before, did you ever have to add anything besides water?

YOUR SHIT IS SICK!!!!!

Good luck with the numbers, be safe and please post some more pics soon.

Got my fingers X'd for ya bro

2stoge

I cant wait to see how this comes out! Props for the simplified vertical setup, it looks to be a trouble free method. I think Im gonna have to try this out if I can find these watering bulbs.

C

CMoon

tight and frosty in there sunny......bests on the home straight

cmoon

Bodhi Roach

Sunny, hows it going, do you have any pics of an update? how was the harvest?

Please let me know, Im dying to know how well your system worked, tyty

B

been

That's very nice bro. Vertical done proper. It's just so dense in there. :yoinks:

Ryu

Chocka packed in there man, makes me smile every time I check up on your grow without fail.

I can't help feeling you'd get larger buds if you trimmed a little fan here and there, probably similar yield, just less trimming. How long does it take you to trim a massahoosive run like this?

Respect man, you earned it.

T

Teeg420

are those 2 gallon pots? and how many plants are you useing for your set up?

Ryu

Yo Sunnydog, where be that update?!

Hope you are well and got another monster in progress.

Respect
Ryu

N

nekoloving

just wanted to say props! thats amazing density - really does show what those 1000's are good for there. I was wondering what your feeding schedule is like if i may ask? mind walking us through a cycle if i'm not asking too much?

either way, keep it up!

T

Teeg420

yea sunny dog wheres the update, all i can say is he's probably baked on the goodness right now.