What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eco Spirulina and Chorella. Human grade powder. Also for plants ok?

jrelax

Hi

I have ECO Sprirulina, and Chorella.
I did mix those both in water. I normal use these for me self sometimes when i make healthy juice

It was beatifull green color. the water mix

I also give this to my plants today.

Half tea spoon of both.
Totally 1 teaspoon.
i had it in 5-6 litre water. atleast 5litre

Is this ok do??
to
Is the dosage right ? to less? to much? . i also had little fish biobizz in it, 3ml , and i let that bubble 5hours before i give it to half of my plants,. i like testing .
Maybe its not good ?

i dont know

Kelp powder is safe i know to plants,

this i used now is chorella and spirulina, maybe they same about? its still algaes ???

h.h.

Veteran
They will probably work well.
Look up the nutritional values. They'll give you a clue.
Question is the price as well as the sourcing.

jrelax

Hello

thanx i will check the nutrient values more correctly

Now its more than 24h after i give this.
The plants looks very well.

I did buy 100g each, 50% sales, they are cheap about 4euro only.

They contain lots of good stuff i read

• POTASSIUM : A crucial mineral that regulates body electrolyte balance. Deficiency can cause heart arrest, hypertension, adrenal exhaustion and muscular collapse.
  • CALCIUM : The most abundant mineral in the body, it is especially important to bone and dental health, but is also involved in neural transmissions to the muscles. Spirulina supplies about as much calcium, gram for gram, as milk.
  • ZINC : The pivot point of over thirty vital enzymatic reactions, with profound effects on mental health, skin tone, prostate function and healing capacity.
  • MAGNESIUM : Deficiency can lead to spasmodic muscle disorders, including cardiac irregularities. Helps assimilation of vitamin C, B vitamins and protein.
  • MANGANESE : Activates enzyme systems, along with zinc. Promotes activity of neurotransmitter acetylcholine, and helps stabilize blood sugar.
  • SELENIUM : Originally believed to be a toxic heavy metal, but now known to be necessary for health. It retards aging, harmful oxidation and free radical formation, reduces the toxic effect of carcinogens, and improves cardiac efficiency.
  • IRON : Promotes formation of hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying blood pigment found in healthy red blood cells. Iron deficiency is most common among women in their reproductive years.
  • PHOSPHORUS : The second most abundant mineral in the human body, it is found in practically every cell. Functions with calcium to maintain bone density. Helps to digest carbohydrates and the B vitamins niacin and riboflavin.
sb09-1.gif
Vitamins:

Spirulina supplies several of the vitamins that all living beings need to carry on metabolic processes:

• PYRIDOXINE or B6 : Involved in breakdown and assimilation of protein. Protects cardiac health, reduces edema and stabilizes female hormone levels. Dr. Carl Pfeiffer has demonstrated that B6, together with the mineral zinc, can cure some forms of schizophrenia.
  • BIOTIN : An enzyme that carries CO, during certain biochemical reactions involved in carbohydrate metabolism. Also acts as a co-enzyme in the assimilation of other B-complex vitamins. Biotin is destroyed by eating raw egg whites and some kinds of raw fish.
  • COBALAMIN or B12 : The most difficult of all vitamins to obtain from vegetable sources. Spirulina is extremely rich in this rare vitamin, containing approximately the same amount of human available B12 as beef liver, previously thought to be nature's richest source. A single serving of Spirulina easily exceeds the Recommended Daily Allowance of 1.5 to 3 mcg daily. A B12 deficiency results in pernicious anemia, nerve degeneration, premature senility, pronounced fatigue and mental illnesses resembling schizophrenia.
  • PANTOTHENIC ACID : The "stress" vitamin, used by the adrenal glands, along with cholesterol and vitamin C, to manufacture cortisone and other steroids in response to physical and mental stress. Deficiency encourages sensitivity to allergy, infection and degenerative diseases such as arthritis and rheumatism. Ulcers and hypoglycemia have also been associated with shortage of this vitamin.
  • FOLIC ACID : Essential to proper hemoglobin formation in red blood cells. Deficiency results in anemia, poor growth, skin pigmentation disorders and premature graying of the hair.
  • INOSITOL: Vital lipotropic nutrient that sustains liver health and helps detoxify carcinogens, particularly excess female hormones. Helps normalize blood cholesterol levels. With choline, inositol is used by the liver to manufacture lecithin. Inositol is the second most abundant vitamin in the body, after niacin. Recent studies indicate that inositol, with biotin, reduces loss of scalp hair.
  • NIACIN : Also known as nicotinic acid and niacinamide, which is an alternative form, niacin is essential to mental health. Dr. Abram Hoffer, a renowned pioneer in orthomolecular psychiatry, has completely relieved schizophrenic symptoms using niacin. The Physicians' Desk Reference, a pharmaceutical text used by doctors when prescribing medication, recognizes niacin as an effective cholesterol lowering agent.
  • RIBOFLAVIN or B2 : The most common vitamin deficiency is that of riboflavin and results in cataracts, failing vision, watery eyes and uncontrollable eczema.
  • THIAMINE or B 1 : A co-enzyme in the breakdown of dietary carbohydrate. Maintains levels of glucose in the blood. Deficiency results in weakness, cardiac damage, abdominal distention and poor oxygenation. Severe shortage results in death; critical toxemia develops from unmetabolized carbohydrate fragments.
  • TOCOPHEROL or vitamin E : Spirulina contains more vitamin E per gram than pure wheat germ. This nutrient protects heart and vascular health, promotes oxygenation of cells, and retards aging.

i believe this is good shit.

Question is how to dosage?

i was thinking half tea spoon chorella, half tea spoon spirulina
total 1teaspoon to 5 litre water. This is what i did, and plants look healthy more than 24h after.

How often?

Maybe once every 10 days
stop 2 weeks before harvest

Do i need use more? or less? hmmmm

Is every 10days too often?
I have this as extra thing only

I have guano and other stuff too

i also will use half dosage biobizz liquid algae that green bottle
Biobizz-Alg-A-Mic.jpg

edit here is some info about spirlina algae powder

Spirulina%20en%20Polvo%20sin%20sulfitos-2-800x800.jpg

i dont understund spanish, i see values anyway, not easy , is that ok? LOL