What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolate Diesel F2's

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Awesome Katsu !

Yeah Bart they looks to have the short bushy structure of Indigo Diamond but Sour D seedlings can have rounds leaves too in early veg stage.

San did a great job with Maphial's work. I've sent two weeks ago some Chocolate Thai F4 via San (45 seeds) and Chocolate Trip F2 via Bodhi (33 seeds) to a good friend but the eagle has not landed yet. Hope customs didn't had their dirty hands on them...

Katsu

Veteran
picture.php

Katsu

Veteran
9/9 males! Never had that happen before. Kept 2 boys based on smell and structure - popping the remaining 12 beans and hope for a bunch of girls :)

CaliHillsGrower

Hey Katsu, any update on those last 12 beans you popped?

I got a pack of F2s by San as well, and popped 6 beans. I have 3 confirmed girls, 2 confirmed boys, and 1 unconfirmed which is looking more female to me - should know definitively soon.

Female #1:
Chocolate Diesel F2 - Female #1 - 2:24:19.jpg

Female #2:
Chocolate Diesel F2 - Female #2 - 2:24:19.jpg

Female #3 - started a few weeks after the others and kept in a 4" pot a little too long:
Chocolate Diesel F2 - Female #3 - 4:11:19.jpg

Male #1:
Chocolate Diesel F2 - Male #1 - 2:24:19.jpg

Male #2:
Chocolate Diesel F2 - Male #2 - 2:24:19.jpg

Unknown #1 - started at the same time as Female #3 and also kept in a 4" pot a little too long:
Chocolate Diesel F2 - Unknown #1 - 4:11:19.jpg

Any input on which ones look more Sour Diesel and which ones look more Chocolate Trip is appreciated; unfortunately I haven't had the pleasure of growing either of the parents. Females #1 & 2 were put into flower about two weeks ago - I'm patiently waiting to see what becomes of them:watchplant:

Peace,
CaliHills

Katsu

Veteran
Yeah, ALL boys! Every single one of them! I couldn't believe it - never happened to me before. I kept a couple of the males and sent cuts to someone that wanted to play with the genetics...

santero

pfff, thats a drag ... one the cd-males made a lot of males in his offspring :( ... no hermies, tho ... just a lot of dudes.
the females were absolutely great but you had to pop a lot of beans (or get somewhat lucky, like CaliHillsGrower).
the F3 was ok again, lol ... it was just a freak generation, it seems. the males produce VERY nice offspring tho, try them!

btw: the bigger the leafs the more influence of the indigo blue (inside the CTrip) comes through.

@Katsu
mate, hit me up ... lets talk.
it's been a while and i have a few ?'s and beans for you, bro ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts