What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

starke

I'm rooting for Flo. I'm betting the ugly duckling act will result in some beautiful swan buds. Then again, she is butt ugly. I've had re-veg's from buds that looked better than that. :biggrin:

nickman

Veteran
Looking good Nick! Im also interested in seeing how that Flo will turn out! Peace!
Thanx again bro, hopefully she produces some nice flowers...
I'm rooting for Flo. I'm betting the ugly duckling act will result in some beautiful swan buds. Then again, she is butt ugly. I've had re-veg's from buds that looked better than that. :biggrin:
Yeah, I thought she would have grown outta this ugly duckling stage by now...
Well, you guys know what the say... the uglier the chick, the better the head!:woohoo::biggrin::laughing:
True dat...!!!...
That Hickok Haze is looking perfect tho!!
Yeah, I like what I’m seeing and smelling so far... which one are you checking out...

nickman

Veteran
Ok, it’s day 34 of flower for the Happy Pussy, Blue Moonshine and Hickok Haze...
Day 20 of flower for the Night Rider and the Flo...
I’ll start off with the Happy Pussy...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This plant smells so good...
The fan leaves are allready turning purple...

nickman

Veteran
Last but not least, the Hickok Haze’s...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

All three of these Hickok’s smell really good as well...

nickman

Veteran
Couple more Hickok Haze buds...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Here’s three Raindance females in three gallon grow bags vegging out under the T5’s...
picture.php

Now here’s 6 Bubba ain’t shit fem’s by NSPECTA & 1 Triple Nova by way of Dank Frank...!!!...
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Night Riders at day 26 in these pics ...
Hickok Haze at day 40 in these pics...
Flo at day 26 in these pics...

Flo...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php