What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dungeon of The Dank...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Ok, this will be a thread so that I can showcase the different varieties that I grow all in one spot...!!!...

First off, I grow in a unfinished basement... a while back I built a flower room and a grow room. It’s one room that’s split into two rooms. One to flower in and one to veg in. They are roughly 5 foot wide by 8 foot long, with a ceiling height of 7 foot...

After my first run I ended up not using the veg room anymore because the way I built it was only a door in the middle separating the two rooms and it was too hard to keep the light from creeping under the doorway...
so I just ended up making another room for vegging that is around 15 foot by 15 foot with 7 foot high ceilings. I only use a portion of this room to veg in. I also keep supplies and stuff in this bigger veg room...

I usually always try to have plants vegged and ready to go into the flower room as soon as the flowering plants are done...

I’m gonna start off this thread with my current grow I just started a few days ago. I have some Green Point Seeds strains in the flower room at 53 days. The strains I just started are Happy Pussy and Blue Moonshine by DJ SHORT and some Chemberry D f2’s originating from Dark Horse Genetics. These seeds were gifted to by a great member here. Thank you buddy. I’m thinking about putting down some Flo f6’s also since 3 of my 6 Happy Pussy’s didn’t make it. I germinated 6 seeds of each strain.

For veg I have 2 HO T5’s that are the 4 foot long with 8 bulbs in each fixture. I also have a 400 watt light if need be...

For flowering I have 2 1000 watt air cooled hoods...
a Mars Hydro TSW2000 for veg and flowering...

For soil I’m using Happy Frog amended with Mother Earth Meal Mix’s... Along with some extra worm castings and a little additional perlite... I also have some Humic Acid to mix in there too... Happy Frog allready has some Myco’s and Humic Acid in it. I also have some Coast of Maine Lobster Compost... During early flowering I’ll usually scratch in a couple different amendments from down to earth...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Seedlings...

Seedlings...

Seedlings of Happy Pussy, Blue Moonshine and Chemberry D...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

These seedlings are only a few days old ...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
I was looking at my seedlings and noticed that some of the blue Moonshine’s allready have a purple tint on the crown so to speak...!!!...

I’ll get some pics later.

nickman

Veteran
Update: almost two weeks...

Update: almost two weeks...

Seedlings are doing fine... I’m hoping to have all my plants in the flower room harvested within a week or so ... then I can veg these seedlings under the 1000 watter...!!!...

I also noticed a few of the Blue Moonshine allready have a purple tint on their crown - so to speak...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php

Happy pussy
picture.php
picture.php

Chemberry D with something going on... maybe I over watered...?...
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Thanx me bungles...!!!...
Here’s a hibernate plant that I took till week 11 at least...!!!... hibernate should be harvested between days 50-60...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Here’s some veg shots of my 3 happy pussy, 4 blue moonshine and 5 chem berry d’s...!!!... they have just been transplanted into 3 gallon grow bags... they were a little riot bound and something was causeing all of them to have yellow crusty leaves starting from the bottom up...!!!...

Now after the transplant they have turned around completely ...!!!...
I amended the soil with down to earth bio live witch has all the beneficial microbes in it... I also got there humic acid and their all purpose fertilizer...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Here’s some seedlings of Hickok haze, night rider and Flo...!!!...
There’s 8 haze’s, 6 Nightriders and 1 Flo...!!!...

Out of 10 Flo seeds - only 3 germinated and only one out of those broke through th seed shell...!!!...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

G

I’m so subbed for this. I have a pack of Dark Horse ChemBerry D seeds I picked up about a year back. I got them when I got Hulk Smash. The Hulk gave me fits getting a female since I’m in a small space. Only had one out of them and she looked less than healthy all the way but ended up being some of the best product I’ve grown in my short few years growing.
Now I’m starting the bonsai mom thing I want to grow out the ChemBerry after current grow and find a keeper mom if it’s good. I have seen very little about the Dark Horse version and I’m pumped to see how yours turn out.
I considered finding some headbanger instead but I already have the ChemBerry D pack.

You had mites in the Coast of Maine compost ??

Ever tried their Stonington bagged stuff? I have a plant going into week 6 and it’s liking it. But I’m also in 7 gallon smart pots.

Latest posts

Latest posts