What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Another Crappy Day in Paradise..... Do it Again.

militia420

Hoping to best for you guys on Maui. This was my green house last storm.

Just dropping by and I had to comment after seeing this pic again. That's some crazy shit. It's like one of those times in life where you know you're witnessing something so crazy that you may never see it again. Now having been on the islands for just under 5 years I know I could be completely wrong, but I'm glad you got pics of it because it's incredible to see what nature can throw our way.

militia420

(Fire Pie x HP13) X (Glue x Fire Pie) aka Schlemons
Fucken crazy smells Mahalo GS

You got any early smoke reports on that? I had to take a break from my c99 and Super silver Sour Diesel Haze IX buds. The stuff was making completely lethargic but the taste and buzz had me hooked for like 3 months. Just looking at your plant and the lemon smell sounds like it's sativa dominant, is that right?

I've read a little of the beginning of this thread and have yet to formally introduce myself to Oldhaole, I thought it would be nice to remind him this thread is still kool.

I will continue to read more of it,

nice to meet you Oldhaole from someone interested in the hawaiian islands.