What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Zkittle

meizzwang

Anyone try growing DP's Lemon Zkittle yet? Looking for info (outside of the seed company's advertisement) on grow habit, aroma, yield, flavor, and opinions on whether this is worth the time and effort. Any input appreciated!

Hydro8

I tried a Purple Zkittle, it was probably the most disappointing strain I ever grew. Slow veg, low yield and meh finished product. Also a bitch to trim.

I would not grow anything with Zkittle in the genetics again.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Dutch passion? If so not so sure how good it would be havent heard anything good from that company personally. I wanna try and get the Zcube or any of Riots crosses of Zkittles

TheBlaze

I've got a few in flower now. Second run. It's not bad, although it loses out to the American genetics I have in the room as well.

Aas mentioned above:

Smell - Good. Lemon/mango
Taste - Good. Subtle sweet citrus
Yield - Medium
Grow - Easy to intermediate
Potency - Average

Overall, not a bad strain, but this will be the last time I run it.

TheBlaze

Here you go

picture.php