What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strain Name and Testers for New Sour Hybrids

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Been long time since i started a thread.

In few weeks I will have some testers ready to go out to few willing and fit members from here. As most longer members know its always ends up with only very few realy doing a test thread and showing there progress for all to see, that makes that I will only give a few away here, and only to a select few, people that did good tests before for me ore any of the loyal members of this karma genetics part of icmag.

Basic tester rules, no expirementing new fertz lights etc at same time, no breeding till its released ore canceld for release.

Expect these to be with you end july. Need to be able to germ in august.

The hybrids will need to be named still, and i prefer to do that before testers go out. Any help with that is always apriciated.

Male used is a Karma Sour Diesel Bx2

Leda uno x
Brasil KC x

Zkittels x ( Zour Z)
Mochi x (Mochiesel)
Sour Power x (Fizz)
Cheese x
K2 x (Sherpa)
Di Frutti strwmilk cut x (sour tart)
A5hz x (Sour A5haze)

Excl not for intendend for release
Hph skunk1 x
OSH
Bandaidhaze7
WhiteSumo#6

Ps i would like to state i dont need testers i can have all and will mostly test inside my own crew. But i like the diverse growers and see those results aswell as some nice info for members here that will grow them in the future to look back at.

So feel free to suggest names ore throw your name in the hat as tester with preferd strain and why.

Lets get some of that old ICmag vibe going again here in the Karma Section.

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:respect:

Sour Power x = (Dubble Sour) - PLEASE, PLEASE don't do that. Everyone will by default think it is a Sour Dubble cross because of the spelling. I'd change that for genetic clarity sake.

With the way things are being named these days and given the Mochi is a Cookie Fam cross:

Leda Uno - SourSop
Mochi - Slush Fund (or Umeboshi)
Cheese - Limburger
Stardawg - WarHeadz
A5Haze - Sourwood (as in Oxydendrum - a tree genus/species that bees love)

dank.Frank

BenBreeder

Hi the world !!!:tiphat:
It's good to see that work is progressing !!! :respect:
I'm waiting to catch some packages of Sour D BX2 !!!
If there is still room to test .. But the places are expensive!
Sour Power x = (Dubble Sour)
Zkittels x (named Zour Z)
Stardawg x :dance013:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been a while, but Id love to run the mochi x and/or the stardawg x, id also love to have a go at that di frutti strwmilk cut(would love more info about this cut itself). My reasoning is that i think all of those would have flavors that could benefit from true sour influence. Mochi, lets get some doughy cookie flavors in w sour and see how crazy that gets, id hope for a sour leaning keeper. I think stardawg could funk the sour up even more and id be hoping for a stardawg/chemmy leaning keeper. Finally, i think a headbanger influence on sour w some fruity flavors could throw some wild terps. No idea what to expect there but sounds cool, fuely fruity keepers sound awesome. Id run them nft in rockwool to select the females and then follow up with a dwc run after like i did before. All 630cmh hydro.
Sounds like fun!

Bmac1

Veteran
The A5, OSH and the bandaid haze crosses all sound awesome. I wouldn't be able to pop till Sept so best of luck to the crew that gets chosen.

UncleBens

Sour Power x Sour Diesel bx2 sounds tasty! The high on that would be great too I bet!
I could pop some of them in August if needed... And I would definately buy them when released :yes:

Dog Star

Veteran
A5 Haze x Sour Diesel i will love to grow beside Killer A5 Haze that i ordered from
ACE seeds.. to compare both works and cause i think that for PTSD will be better
combo with SD...

am like very much your Headbanger,incredible good genetics..

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
:respect:

Sour Power x = (Dubble Sour) - PLEASE, PLEASE don't do that. Everyone will by default think it is a Sour Dubble cross because of the spelling. I'd change that for genetic clarity sake.

With the way things are being named these days and given the Mochi is a Cookie Fam cross:

Leda Uno - SourSop
Mochi - Slush Fund (or Umeboshi)
Cheese - Limburger
Stardawg - WarHeadz
A5Haze - Sourwood (as in Oxydendrum - a tree genus/species that bees love)

dank.Frank

Agree on the dubbel sour. I named that the fem version few years ago, but that never got released. Yes its gone need a New non related name be best.

You want to run any of these like old days Frank ? I still got brotherhood OG aswell wink wink he he.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Been a while, but Id love to run the mochi x and/or the stardawg x, id also love to have a go at that di frutti strwmilk cut(would love more info about this cut itself). My reasoning is that i think all of those would have flavors that could benefit from true sour influence. Mochi, lets get some doughy cookie flavors in w sour and see how crazy that gets, id hope for a sour leaning keeper. I think stardawg could funk the sour up even more and id be hoping for a stardawg/chemmy leaning keeper. Finally, i think a headbanger influence on sour w some fruity flavors could throw some wild terps. No idea what to expect there but sounds cool, fuely fruity keepers sound awesome. Id run them nft in rockwool to select the females and then follow up with a dwc run after like i did before. All 630cmh hydro.
Sounds like fun!

I put you on. Great to have you again. I think you did the anonymous test years ago. That didnt make release because of intersex.

The Di Frutti milkshake cut was selected by Terppelooza, it smells of straight MCdonalds strawberrymilkshake. Great plant to make hash. Genetics are Oni.s Strawberry Banana x papaya crossed with a Headbanger male. Easy to grow great hybrid vigor and finish flower in 8 to 9 weeks.

Last edited:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I put you on. Great to have you again. I think you did the anonymous test years ago. That didnt make release because of intersex.

Yes brotha also ran those horti collabs, the starbud sis x biker keeper i have is still my best girl. Tried running the first karma og testers and had some bad luck w males. The anonymous was dope but yeah hermed a bit too much. Anyway still sooo thankful for all the prior work and over the years things have only gotten more dialed. Ill run em thoroughly like before my man. Glad to be back on! :thank you:

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The A5, OSH and the bandaid haze crosses all sound awesome. I wouldn't be able to pop till Sept so best of luck to the crew that gets chosen.

I can be oke with that. These are not intended for release, so less time presure.