What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenman's seedbank reviews

dddaver

Veteran
Anybody remember that site? It was honest and straightforward. But I haven't looked for it in years. Made my own seeds. Safer.

But with this newer thc:cbd, 1:1 thing I was thinking about trying to get some harlequin , catatonic, or pennywise seeds. So googled. What a mess. Greenman's name has been hijacked.

I guess my best bet is to go with thew big boys like Ace or Barney's Farm. Or my buddy Afterthought Autos has some pennywise I think.

Life is getting more and more complicated like everyone has there own definition of what honesty is.

SuperMac

That was a good site but your are correct dave the original site appears to be gone. If its the same dude he's got dispensaries in Denver and Santa Fe now.

The 1:1 ratio is how the plant evolved but we've bred the CBD out. Maybe you could use a CBD concentrate.

sdd420

Veteran
Relic seeds is a Dynasty off shoot with some Charlottes web crosses , also Norstar has some ac/dc crosses..they are at jbc seeds

SuperMac

if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit...

if you can't dazzle them with brilliance baffle them with bullshit...

Did you ever find anything? Subcool Seeds has what you're looking for and they're available state side.
https://www.jbcseeds.com/subcool/

"colors are so vivid they radiate a nostalgic autumn vibration, casting a visual sense of pleasure and awe"

The Bull Shit is so deep I should have worn my boots!