What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::Christian Fellowship- Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
People will believe in whatever - for better or for worse -

Personally I find all the Abrahamic religions, Judaism, Islam and Christianity white supremacist religions (yes Mohammed was a white man, and all the chief Rabbi's, top Imam's and Popes too) - that over history have managed to do far more harm than good to humanity - but then I'm a bit of a history buff - there is much to learn from the past.

Be that as it may - lets leave the Christians be to say what they want to say.

It interests me because my life is directly affected by the influence christians have on society. I attempt to counteract that influence because I don't believe it benefits us.

The buddhist thread is probably left alone because they don't push their religion on others.

Out of my respect for you, I will leave this thread and not return.:tiphat:

George

Bro go to a Christian forum. You will get all the fake love and attention you crave.This shit is like walking into a strip club with a bible looking for people to pray with LLLLOOOOLLLLL.

Your typing style is evident of trolling but is also evident of other things...

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bro go to a Christian forum. You will get all the fake love and attention you crave.This shit is like walking into a strip club with a bible looking for people to pray with LLLLOOOOLLLLL.

Your typing style is evident of trolling but is also evident of other things...

post reported as harassment

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
In german, Prediger 1 Koholet in english,:

Kohelet - Ecclesiastes - Chapter 1

Ecclesiastes 1 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Vanity of Life

1 The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.
2 “Vanity[a] of vanities,” says the Preacher;
“Vanity of vanities, all is vanity.”

3 What profit has a man from all his labor
In which he [b]toils under the sun?
4 One generation passes away, and another generation comes;
But the earth abides forever.
5 The sun also rises, and the sun goes down,
And [c]hastens to the place where it arose.
6 The wind goes toward the south,
And turns around to the north;
The wind whirls about continually,
And comes again on its circuit.
7 All the rivers run into the sea,
Yet the sea is not full;
To the place from which the rivers come,
There they return again.
8 All things are [d]full of labor;
Man cannot express it.
The eye is not satisfied with seeing,
Nor the ear filled with hearing.

9 That which has been is what will be,
That which is done is what will be done,
And there is nothing new under the sun.
10 Is there anything of which it may be said,
“See, this is new”?
It has already been in ancient times before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things,
Nor will there be any remembrance of things that are to come
By those who will come after.

The Grief of Wisdom

12 I, the Preacher, was king over Israel in Jerusalem. 13 And I set my heart to seek and search out by wisdom concerning all that is done under heaven; this burdensome task God has given to the sons of man, by which they may be [e]exercised. 14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and indeed, all is vanity and grasping for the wind.
15 What is crooked cannot be made straight,
And what is lacking cannot be numbered.

16 I communed with my heart, saying, “Look, I have attained greatness, and have gained more wisdom than all who were before me in Jerusalem. My heart has [f]understood great wisdom and knowledge.” 17 And I set my heart to know wisdom and to know madness and folly. I perceived that this also is grasping for the wind.
18 For in much wisdom is much grief,
And he who increases knowledge increases sorrow.

Sunshineinabag

I'm reporting ALL these harassing posts. Just leave the thread alone guys!

Please start another thread for your discussions, and don't destroy this place for christians to share! I post a lot of content to this forum and I demand respect. If I continue to receive this much disrespect, I WILL NOT CONTRIBUTE CONTENT on this forum any longer.

I'm serious.

I need a moderator to help maintain this virtual space as Christian Fellowship-Bible Verse of the Day thread.

Start a new thread guys. Its not cool what you're doing here! Treat others how you would like to be treated. God will judge!

View Image

I'm sorry that as a native American I find this offensive.....I mean do you have a clue what your religion does to other folks ways of life they choose to not understand or respect? Force folks to do your will and of course things will be remiss.......
I feel I have a right to speak on my people's personal experience with your little book and those who covet it. Have a blessed day!:tiphat:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Anybody else thought this might be about that awesome cartoon strip The Perry Bible Fellowship? Just me?
https://pbfcomics.com/
PBF276-Lamb_of_God.png

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What do you mean by that picture?

Trump sure does love Jesus, the Lord our God! He's putting everything on the line! He declares God to be leader of the nation. I like it! Don't you? :smoke:

Thank you God for Donald Trump! I ask for a special blessing, for his protection. Guide him, give him your Holy Spirit, help him to lead this nation to a true spiritual rivival. I ask, Lord teach President Trump and your people to be better servants for your kingdom so that we draw closer to You, Lord God. Increase our faith and knowledge of you God, so that you may be glorified! In Jesus name! Amen!

A bible verse/chapter Matthew 23 sounds just like Trump'

"but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.

4 For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.

5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

10 Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ.

11 But he that is greatest among you shall be your servant.

12 And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted.

13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation."

If you are going to spout bible, at least read it

White Beard

Thank you for the kind invitation to contribute to your thread; I will be unable to do so, due to a severe allergy to “Christian theology” - really, to all things “Christian” but especially to the book you worship - which renders me wholly unfit for your sanctified effort.

I do hope, however, that you find profit in it.

festerous

Veteran
We have been under the the shadow of these desert religion's for far too long.
Empty, barren philosophies, hell bent on our slavery.
Our forebears did not pay heed to devil's and demons.
Only to to the blood trails that feed the earth, as they are our destiny.

beta

Veteran
It's no coincidence that very religious people are targets for con men like Trump. If you are very religious, you by definition believe things without evidence. That's what faith IS. If you believe things without evidence, you can be emotionally manipulated to believe ANYTHING.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
We have been under the the shadow of these desert religion's for far too long.
Empty, barren philosophies, hell bent on our slavery.
Our forebears did not pay heed to devil's and demons.
Only to to the blood trails that feed the earth, as they are our destiny.

..... wait wasn't Christianity one of those 'desert religion'?

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What in heavens sake? As Gypsy kindly suggested, leave this thread alone! The buddist thread has been going for 16 years, but when a christian thread is started, you guys for some reason feel compelled to SHUT IT DOWN?!!!

There are very few people of God here! Making me want to leave the forum guys!

Gypsy please moderate this thread for our christian members! Thank you for your support!

I need some respect not rude insults! Do you want me to leave the forum? I don't have to share my grows! Honestly, back off guys! It's not cool to do this! Start your own thread!

John 11:45-48 NKJV
The Plot to Kill Jesus

45 Then many of the Jews who had come to Mary, and had seen the things Jesus did, believed in Him. 46 But some of them went away to the Pharisees and told them the things Jesus did. 47 Then the chief priests and the Pharisees gathered a council and said, “What shall we do? For this Man works many signs. 48 If we let Him alone like this, everyone will believe in Him, and the Romans will come and take away both our place and nation.”

picture.php

picture.php

St. Phatty

If it makes you feel any better, God is punishing me.

I have a favorite tiny bird cranking out 1 or 2 rotten eggs a day. Indoors.

Thought I would have maybe 6 chicks out of 15 eggs but I will be happy if she makes 2 chicks.

redlaser

Veteran
If it makes you feel any better, God is punishing me.

I have a favorite tiny bird cranking out 1 or 2 rotten eggs a day. Indoors.

Thought I would have maybe 6 chicks out of 15 eggs but I will be happy if she makes 2 chicks.

We get an oddball egg every now and then, sometimes a third of the regular size, but otherwise normal. Sometimes they come out like small water balloon consistency on the outside.

Do you have any roosters? I recently gave away three really good egg layers because they were picking on my silkie named Blue. Both my silkies are very friendly, and the only chickens to sit on eggs full time to hatch, sixty days worth of sitting on eggs.

To replace the three I gave away I got ten more silkies, white and black ones, keep them in the living room for about a month and a half before introducing them to the others.

I don’t believe god played a part in any of that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts