What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lemon Dizzle Testers LED COCO

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
mid of week 3 for those

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

Veteran
Both Tents
picture.php

Tent 1 - End of Week 3
picture.php

picture.php

Tent 2 - Some 3 Weekers and some 2 Weekers
picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

Veteran
No Pics from week 5 yet since works keep me busy during the light on time :(

I've seen some spidermites again and bought a mix of predatormites ( Phytoseiulus persimilis & Amblyseius californicus ) and some Chrysopidae to make sure they have it nice in there :moon:

still smoking the last batch of this cut, absolut zero tolerance build up with this one, just wonderful each time i smoke it, no matter how often i roll it, it knocks me everyitme the same with a very hard hitting high for very long time. funny thing about is it gives me back dreams when i sleep what i havent had in years lol

this strain is great!

Koondense

Veteran
Hey OakyJoe!
All good? No updates for some time, I hope it went well..

I have some questions for anyone with LemonDrizzle experience, sorry to hijack your thread.

I'll start soon a couple plants and seriously thinking of popping a Lemon Drizzle, she's top 3 picks so far. So I'd like to know:

How stinky is this hybrid in on average? Scale 0-10?
Resistance to botrytis, 0-10?
Yield, 0-10?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers

OakyJoe

Veteran
Hey Koondense!

I'm sorry i had no internet access at the new location :/ i also had to give up my last grow with the lemon dizzles :/ :(

How stinky is this hybrid in on average? 7-8
Resistance to botrytis, im unable to tell anything about botrytis
Yield, 8-9

Koondense

Veteran
Hey OakyJoe!
Sorry to hear this, I hope the new place is a better one!
Thank you for the infos, meanwhile I decided to pop the seed and now I got a nice small plant almost ready for her first transplant.
Looking good so far.

Best vibes for your new place Oaky and wish you many good grows ;)

Cheers

OakyJoe

Veteran
Thanks a lot mate! I hope you enjoy your plant of LD! I’m still smoking bits of the last harvest and I’m really enjoy it!

Best thing after loosing my cut: some buds carry a small amount of bagseeds ( my fault )

Hey OakyJoe!
Sorry to hear this, I hope the new place is a better one!
Thank you for the infos, meanwhile I decided to pop the seed and now I got a nice small plant almost ready for her first transplant.
Looking good so far.

Best vibes for your new place Oaky and wish you many good grows ;)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Bagseed is cool, i hope you find some good plants in the seeds.

Meanwhile my LemonDrizzle was repotted in her final pot, she's quite stinky right now with a delightful and pungent aroma, i hope my carbon filter can cope with the smell :)

I'll start a new thread for my grow, will stop hijacking Oaky's thread ;)

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts