What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Things they didn't tell will happen when you pass 60...

T

Teddybrae

FERMENTED makes comments about Odours?

No Mate ... she was either sick and exuding toxins, or she was a big meat eater.

If I assume yr a Yank ... I recall the Viet Cong could smell your Soldiers before they could see them.

If I assume yr a Pom ... then your nation is known for its indifferent bathing habits.

To infer I don't know the difference between Sour and Sex denies that I 've been successfully fucking for 53 years now.

(Hmmm. How'd ya be? 53 years and my dick's STILL not worn out! I 'M PROUD!)

she smelled SOUR!!!

What you were smelling is the result of an epic session of love making that morning, it was so good that she probably didn't have time for a wash before she rushed to work. In Paris, you are respected if you smell like you've just been involved in a marathon love making session.

and here's another hint for old guys, you smell too unless you shower daily with soap on the smelly areas, scrub/exfoliate your skin every week and use warm water for washing your clothes.

and this leads me to moisturizers.....now we need to use it daily after a shower, especially during dry months

Andyo

Veteran
Lee rider jeans and monkey boots

Lee rider jeans and monkey boots

Ive been looking for them ,its what i wore aged 20 yrs old.
Funny how i fancy getting a couple of pairs
I looked on line they still make them .
Thing is im the same size as then fitness is my obsession.
ive a black levi T/shirt that must be 20 yrs old raggy old thing but i love it ! .A

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
FERMENTED makes comments about Odours?

No Mate ... she was either sick and exuding toxins, or she was a big meat eater.

If I assume yr a Yank ... I recall the Viet Cong could smell your Soldiers before they could see them.

If I assume yr a Pom ... then your nation is known for its indifferent bathing habits.

To infer I don't know the difference between Sour and Sex denies that I 've been successfully fucking for 53 years now.

(Hmmm. How'd ya be? 53 years and my dick's STILL not worn out! I 'M PROUD!)

As the odometer rolled past 60, I noticed my tolerance isn't working as well as it used to.

If you're 53, You were 10 years old when Viet Nam ended.
Aussies and Americans not happy.

.:moon:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I've blown through the 60s.. you're in for more surprises in your 70s.. all those things get worse.:comfort:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I know an old fella who uses this increased eye-brow hair growth to his advantage - he works at the post office and the ladies there never stop nattering about 'How Big' his bushy eyebrows are....

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
GF makes me go for mani-pedicures with her. Ear and nose waxing get done the same day if she thinks I'm due and hurt like fuck. Brings a tear to my eyes every time. lol

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
What is *flex ?

Google it! So that's another thing that happens when you turn sixty- you're suddenly out of the loop for sure! You old dudes are at least here on the internet. To flex- Showing off your valuables/skills in a non-humble way.

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
People who drink moderate amounts of alcohol or coffee and are overweight in their 70s live longer lives, according to researchers at UC Irvine Institute for Memory Impairments and Neurological Disorders. :yay:

Dropped Cat

Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch
Veteran
I've blown through the 60s.. you're in for more surprises in your 70s.. all those things get worse.:comfort:

Can't wait, close to 60 myself and the changes are happening,

Ear hair, long eyebrows, the urge to gripe about kids these days...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Can't wait, close to 60 myself and the changes are happening,

Ear hair, long eyebrows, the urge to gripe about kids these days...

no ear hair...:) yet. my wife trims my eyebrows weekly now, though. mumbled something uncomplimentary about the former Soviet Premier Kruschev...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Just wait til the first time you sit down on the toilet and yer ball sack dips 1/2 inch deep into the water...

It's not the "good" feeling you'd hope it would be...

dddaver

Veteran
Just wait til the first time you sit down on the toilet and yer ball sack dips 1/2 inch deep into the water...

It's not the "good" feeling you'd hope it would be...

Damn. I was hoping my Dad was joking. I doubt I'd do that full half inch dip. I'd be on my feet or face at the first cold jolt. :biggrin:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

One thing for sure... I enjoyed THOSE [19]60's more than I am enjoying THESE 60's. LOL

Very funny, I'm gonna steal that line.

True. Doc has been pestering me for colonoscopy. Maybe next year. Preferred to mail in sample vs. flexible scope.

Great getting old, ain't it? Can feel storms 2 days before they arrive....thanks to arthritis.