What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info on The Real Seed Company?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m seeing really amazing development very early in the season in relation to the other strains

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What secret sauce are you feeding those Friesland?

It’s been a combination of anything I can get my hands on ha ha...Believe it or not actually they haven’t needed much food The soil was very rich it’s old farmland

Brother Nature

Pretty happy with my latest purchase, technically from kwik seeds but that's only because they carried the c99. Hoping for a good outdoor season this year! :D

picture.php

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What about smells? How're they developing star crash?

I got a little bit of mold on the fatter Phenos ... This one has a bit slender but she’s holding out ... I would say the smell is more of a pine ...
definitely not sweet
picture.php
picture.php

herblux

geurilla rsc ,,mazar,,kumoani,,nanda devi,,chitrali

Sorry it's hard to keep up with replies.
Thanks again, those look great!

Ordered a pack of Tirah to try as well.
Now just gotta figure out where & when to grow all of these haha!

Have you grown Lebanese? Got a few outside and they are doing well. They'll likely need another 6 weeks, we'll see. I do like that they are very discrete in the smell department.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here’s a Friesland still going ...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
I had two fatter Phenos looks to be getting a little bit under the weather so I took them early ...here a sample earlybud, the smoke is really nice kind of cleaning the house Smell And air freshener smell .... clean and refreshing
picture.php
picture.php

BlackBart

Veteran
I picked two of my Frieslands last week and have them hanging . I tried a sample and got pretty dam stoned . Mine is PM weed all the way and no complaints at all . I think its much better then the Freezland

I will chime in on my Friesland as well, I smoked a but of a couple week early early picked bud to collect seeds from, I got wrecked pretty hard off a few tokes of a doobie... So fired up on this, sadly didn't get to reproduce it, but pollinated with Deep Chunk, as well as Columbian Black, and can't wait to see what the offspring is like too!

Really really kick ass strain this 'Friesland Indica'