What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

R.I.P Heather Heyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
I wouldn't call the alt right Christian. Let's not start condemning people of faith for something a lunatic does.

May she rest in peace.

C

cooterbrown420

Do the alt right call themselves Christians? if so it is more than fair to state the religion of this terrorist just like it is stated when the person is Muslim.

packerfan79

Veteran
Do the alt right call themselves Christians? if so it is more than fair to state the religion of this terrorist just like it is stated when the person is Muslim.

Neither is right. The leaders of both religious should stand against religious extremist, because they pervert their respective religious

minds_I

Veteran
^^^^exactly

the irony is it is the same god that guides them both. One yells "Allah Akbar" the other same "in jesus's name"...where is the difference?

As to Charlottesville, white supremacist are predominately Christian.

It is phuquing crazy.

New reports show James fields wheel chair bound mother had to call the police on him twice in 2010/11 for physically abusing her. The man is a freakin monster.

My hope is that heathers death will be a wake up call to all who sit on the sidelines and say nothing about these supremacists/nationalists/alt right hate mongerers.

Badfishy1

New reports show James fields wheel chair bound mother had to call the police on him twice in 2010/11 for physically abusing her. The man is a freakin monster.

My hope is that heathers death will be a wake up call to all who sit on the sidelines and say nothing about these supremacists/nationalists/alt right hate mongerers.

Blah blah blah blah... the 60's happened 50 years ago... move on gramps... world is passing you by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts