What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RIP Adam West

B

bigganjabud

^^^ he's been dead 2min and the jokers allready about

All jokes aside rip batman, family guy won't be the same without u

shithawk420

Veteran
Man I was watching batman the other day thinking he's gonna go soon.damn.awesome guy.RIP Batman.I hope they bury him with that shark repellent spray.ya never know what evil doers will do

WelderDan

Veteran
I was always bummed that he never got any cameo appearances in the Batman movies. Lou Ferrigno got cameos in the Hulk movies.

He was a nice guy in real life and was always appreciative of his fans.

RIP Mr. West

shithawk420

Veteran
That's a great point Dan.he could probably play commissioner gordan just fine.but ya know he didn't just play batman.he was in tons of stuff.his best role that I remember was he was the bad guy on an episode of Big Valley. The only episode I liked actually.

russjcan

Adam West died from leukemia. Last year the Germans published a paper that concluded marinol kills leukemia cells.

brown_thumb

Adam West died from leukemia. Last year the Germans published a paper that concluded marinol kills leukemia cells.

Richard Nixon knew that back in the 1960's. The Federal Government paid college researchers to test for cannabis benefits and some of the benefits were found and verified... including the possibility of cancer cures.

Nixon squashed the data and killed the research programs. Then he waged war on cannabis.

If Batman was here today and was aware of the cover-up, he would "BLAM!!, BOP!!, BASH!!, SQUISH!!, SMASH!!, POW!!" those crooks.

k-s-p

Veteran
Was a favorite of mine when I was a kid, or at least Batman was.

ee1e2f9c62df7464685dd60a4fd41e50.jpg

Gry

My little brother dearly loved that show as a kid. A few years back someone showed me the 'cave' that was used for the original series. I recall thinking that they must have been very good actors, it was a very shallow cave.
RIP sir.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Robin! To the batcave...

Robin! To the batcave...

I grew up in Hollywood and I believe the entrance to the Batcave was the Bronson Cave in Griffith Park...

As kids we were all over that place. You recognize it in many movies.

R.I.P. Adam West

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

This was a sad day indeed, my favorite childhood super hero.

GDlh8kW.jpg

In L.A. last week

R.I.P. Batman.......

k-s-p

Veteran
He gets Family Guy tribute of sorts this weekend.

adam-west-family-guy.jpg

Family Guy to pay tribute to Adam West on Sunday

DAN SNIERSON@DANSNIERSON

POSTED ON JUNE 14, 2017 AT 9:57PM EDT

The animated Fox series will pay tribute to Adam West by re-airing the episode “The Dating Game” featuring the late actor in his recurring role of Mayor Adam West. “The Dating Game,” which features the Quahog mayor winning an auction for Medieval Castle, aired in March. A tribute card will run at the beginning of the episode, which will be rebroadcast at 8:30 p.m. ET/PT. [UPDATE: Fox has changed the air time to 9:30 p.m. ET/PT.]

-Ironlion

The Penguin will rule the World now.

[YOUTUBEIF]keQDKdWzQoo[/YOUTUBEIF]
https://youtu.be/keQDKdWzQoo

... oh batman,

:). ........ Heres WHERES BATTYYY !!!! ---- :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin :

Just saying ... i Mean "Earth" & No way am i baTTY ! :D

-1966 was the 1st Airing. ...... englands world cup year too ! jus thinking out loud :)

-
ug :( anger for what ?(nxt pge) ... : openeyes: ....Interpret correctly.

Maybe Pissed.:-D, yes interpret " Things " correctly !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts