What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yes, Hemp Repairs Damaged DNA

THCengineer

maxresdefault.jpg

https://humansarefree.com/2014/10/yes-hemp-repairs-damaged-dna.html
Yes, Hemp Repairs Damaged DNA

Scientists have discovered astounding new evidence that suggests hemp proteins have the capacity to repair damaged DNA -- a phenomenon that occurs in all humans as the result of aging.

While the majority of people are aware that DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, is present within most living organisms, there is perhaps a larger percentage who are completely oblivious to the fact that this hereditary material accumulates damage in a manner similar to wear and tear on an automobile.

Fortunately, human cells are resilient and are able to fix most of the blemishes that occur each day within our genetic code. Yet, not all of this damage is repairable, which is what scientists believe leads to the body’s inability to heal itself.

Although most of the injuries to DNA are not serious, some damages, like strand breaks, can cause the body to make mistakes during the repair process that can shorten a person’s lifespan.

The good news is that the two primary proteins found in hemp seeds -- Edestin and Albumin -- can assist the body in repairing damaged DNA that it is otherwise incapable of fixing on its own.

Edestin protein, which is only found in hemp seeds, has a makeup similar to blood plasma and has been shown to promote a healthy immune system as well as eliminate stress. Its counterpart, Albumin protein, assists in maintaining the strength of tissues that hold the body together.​
“Hemp protein contains all of the 20 known amino acids -- including 9 essential amino acids (EAAs). These amino acids are labeled 'essential' because the human body can’t produce them on its own. A diet that is deficient of EAAs may lead to degenerative conditions,” according to Global Hemp.​
Research shows that consuming hemp seed and hemp seed oil is an ideal method for fixing DNA. This is because hemp contains “the perfect 3:1 ratio” of Omega fatty acids, which are instrumental in the damage done to DNA.

Last edited:

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
So that is fascinating, quite the claim!

Research is needed on this. The site this info comes from is rather vague in it's claims and is quite eclectic indeed with articles ranging from conspiracy theories to cannabis and politics with a dash of mysticism thrown in.

ChinggisKhaan

Interesting for sure. I have been eating Hemp seed for many years, i do about 10 tablespoons a day. #1 protein source (except for mother's milk)

Omega 3, 6 & 10----10 grams per serving

33 Amino acids and fiber.

It has changed my life for the best. I have very little stress, I'm super happy and full of energy. I do crazy 10 hour days, food demos in Costco (Local Gourmet Sausage company)

I'll be 55 next week and people think I'm in my 40's

Sorceror

Do you guys eat the hemp seeds raw? I've been wanting to get into making some infused coconut oil one of these days.

ChinggisKhaan

I eat the Hemp seeds raw.

I infuse Coconut or MCT oil with vaporizer leftovers and make very potent cookies.

Wife wanted to call 911 but thought we couldn't because of the grow. I told her she won't die and left her to rest on the bed. 5 min. later I heard her snoring.

She was shell-shocked for a good 2 weeks (this was before she smoked at all).

THCengineer

Cannabis Oil Heals Again: Cures 3-Year-Old Boy of Cancer

Cannabis Oil Heals Again: Cures 3-Year-Old Boy of Cancer

Cannabis Oil Heals Again: Cures 3-Year-Old Boy of Cancer After Doctors Gave Him 48 Hours to Live

A Young boy by the name of Landon Riddle was diagnosed with Leukemia back in 2012 at just two years old.

He was given just a ten percent chance of even making it through the night, but he did.

Landon underwent chemotherapy as most people do and while he lived, he suffered.

He was not able to eat for weeks at a time and lost fifty percent of his weight, He was always in pain and his family knew something needed to be done, they just were not quite sure what that was yet.

After looking into many different things his grandmother suggested that they look into cannabis oil treatment.

They relocated to Colorado so that they were where the treatment was legal and within days Landon was improving. He was vomiting less and eating, finally.

Landon’s mother faced a lot of trouble over this regarding CPS and virtually being forced into a wall on either following through with three years chemotherapy or losing custody of her son.

For more on that please click here. Landon and his mother had to go through a lot to get his treatments exactly how they needed to be, and even now face issues regarding the decision to remove or lower chemotherapy while he is in remission.

Thanks to cannabis oil this precious little boy is now seven years old and has been using cannabis oil since he was two.

He was ‘cured’ at age three and has never looked back since. He and his mother are very strong and I believe they will get through anything is thrown their way.

Landon is doing fantastic, to hear his mom speak about their story please take the time to watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zcjr7c0D3lU
Episode 7: Chemo vs. Cannabis – The Story of Landon Riddle

Sources: EWAO.com; TeamLandon.org; Facebook.com

Mb1991

Hi, does anyone know how you can buy ROS oil for cancer, i unable to grow and my time is ticking, Thanks.