What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this herm flowers

Budley Doright

Veteran
JUst a slightly different perspective...

You may find that if you pick off a few of these male flowers from the bottom of the plant they will not reoccur after that.....

If you find that they occur out on the branches ..... destroy the plants....

G

ganjygav

JUst a slightly different perspective...

You may find that if you pick off a few of these male flowers from the bottom of the plant they will not reoccur after that.....

If you find that they occur out on the branches ..... destroy the plants....
I've picked late nanas off plants and not had any problems but with early herms I always panic and destroy. Especially since I lost a crop to pollination

Budley Doright

Veteran
I've picked late nanas off plants and not had any problems but with early herms I always panic and destroy. Especially since I lost a crop to pollination

Herms come in 2 flavors...... when they have real male flowers..... which are effectionately called balls....

and males bits in female flowers often called nanners....... or bananas......

Yours are real male flowers.... and they often do the most damage..... if they are allowed to dangle and dry....

nanners because they are in close proximity to moist female flowers often do nothing..... they often dont have the chance to dry then burst putting pollen in the air....

G

ganjygav

How do people.
Well tonight I will be cutting 2 plants down. I will post pictures later.
So it turned out that the 5 pot of gold plants were not all pot of gold.
2 are p.o.g but 3 are some sort of cheese. Either way I'm happy I've got another 2 weeks on the cheese and sour diesel but I've got some buds that look pretty magical like unicorn poop.
Pictures will come tonight before chop.

G

ganjygav

Here are the 2 pogs. 8 weeks 4 days flower. Amber and milky trichs, the way I likes.
Bad photos on crappy phone.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
This thread right here is a rollercoaster of emotions. I'm glad you seem to have gotten back on track. Good luck with these clones!

G

ganjygav

Fingers crossed for no seeds mate

Aahhh... what did you say that for lol. I didn't see any male parts the whole grow but I feel like I pushed these too long. They looked done at 7 weeks but I wanted some Amber trichs so I kept them going.
Fingers crossed for no seeds, that would be a ball ache.

G

ganjygav

This thread right here is a rollercoaster of emotions. I'm glad you seem to have gotten back on track. Good luck with these clones!

It's fem seeds I seem to have issues with. My first 2 grows this year went squiffy with herms.
It was bringing me down and I was chasing my ass trying to figure out what I was doing wrong.

I did change some stuff this grow, I used soil with no nutes in it. I didn't ph adjust any liquid I gave them and I went back to using tap instead of bottle water.
I went full K.I.S.S and it paid off.

I'm am happy again haha I'm also very wary of fem seeds. I still think the herm thing was my fault somehow.

Latest posts

Latest posts