What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Good Vibes to the Fast Buds Team!!!

Art Vandelay

As many of you I'm sure we're blessed by the kindness and generosity of the Fast Buds team. Just want to say thanks and send good vibes throughout the electrocized universe. Cheers!! :woohoo::biggrin:::dance013::biggrin:woohoo:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you are in awe. Several aren't satisfied by their grows, but that's ok.
Many choices out there for auto genetics. Would we grow them again...no. That just means more beans for you!

Tacoavenger17

Their lsd and girl scout cookies are some of the best autos I've ever grown/smoked so far in my experience (though I'm growing out some mephisto and it seems very promising indeed, hence the so far).

I've been meaning to try some of those afterthought autos too

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Don't sleep on the Afterthought autos! If you are impressed by Fast buds, you will surely be impressed with AA!

Any pics of the Fast buds strains you grew?

I will agree they are very generous and nice folks.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
Don't sleep on the Afterthought autos! If you are impressed by Fast buds, you will surely be impressed with AA!

Any pics of the Fast buds strains you grew?

I will agree they are very generous and nice folks.

yer right on that one about afterthought. Fast budz tend to be unstable. afterthought does a bang up job an you can order direct jes like mephsto

Latest posts

Latest posts