Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Ice (Nirvana Seeds) Smoke Report.

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Tamisium Extractors
Ice (Nirvana Seeds) Smoke Report. Thread Tools
Old 11-11-2008, 10:26 PM #11
fatcat

fatcat is on a distinguished road
no dude, i put her in bud in early june and she wasn't finished until middle september (clear trichs and all). she was vegged 2 months prior to that.

First grow (current):Ice by Nirvana and Bagseed under 1425 watt CFL/HPS
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=1946166#post1 946166
fatcat is offline Quote

Old 11-14-2008, 07:04 PM #12
Grunt

Grunt will become famous soon enough
Light contamination? Have you been in you room when its dark to check for light leaks. Could be the problem. 17wks, Even haze mixes dont take that long!
Grunt is offline Quote

Old 06-01-2016, 10:07 PM #13
bassass84

bassass84 is on a distinguished road
nirvana lies about their products

Nirvana lies about their product.Ice did not win the cannabis cup in 1998...check it out http://www.cannabiscupwinners.com/cu...-cup-1998.html
bassass84 is offline Quote

Old 06-15-2016, 02:43 PM #14
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nicezachrockbadenof is just really nice
we grew ice years ago.. not impressed at all...HOWEVER... we also grew some of nirvana's jock horror.. WOW... it is to this day, the best weed we have grown... by far... unfort. we did not take any cuttings, and after 3 further packs of JH, never found that pheno again... yep we fuk'd up not keeping a cutting...
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-19-2016, 04:03 AM #15
Imsostonedagain

Imsostonedagain has a spectacular aura aboutImsostonedagain has a spectacular aura aboutImsostonedagain has a spectacular aura about
I grew Ice for 2 or 3 years but got rid of it to make room for my ghanni and cindy99. I thought Ice was pretty strong until I tried ghanni and Cindy as they were both stronger than both the phenos of Ice I had. Cindy is now gone to make room for a stronger buzz...sweettooth. i wasnt very impressed with Ice after seeing that there was much better available. However, I did only pop 10 seeds so maybe I just didnt get the right pheno.
Imsostonedagain is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2016, 04:02 AM #16
Vanilla Phoenix

Vanilla Phoenix is a glorious beacon of lightVanilla Phoenix is a glorious beacon of lightVanilla Phoenix is a glorious beacon of lightVanilla Phoenix is a glorious beacon of lightVanilla Phoenix is a glorious beacon of lightVanilla Phoenix is a glorious beacon of lightVanilla Phoenix is a glorious beacon of lightVanilla Phoenix is a glorious beacon of lightVanilla Phoenix is a glorious beacon of lightVanilla Phoenix is a glorious beacon of lightVanilla Phoenix is a glorious beacon of light
I'm running a pheno of Ice that is a super loud diesel ass bitch! She's way louder than the DP WW I used to grow. Buzz isn't the strongest, but it's very good. I like it cause it's like smoking xanax! Hahaha! You don't give a shit about anything after you smoke it! Lol. It's pretty crazy. She also doesn't stretch much in flower, and growing her untopped, I get 6oz a plant. She's from Nirvana's feminized seeds.
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.