What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Saudi Dissident Disappears in Saudi Consulate Istanbul

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
2753 in the World Trade Center complements of the Saudis with no reaction.
What's one more, right.

Brother Nature

MBS and Epstein had an interesting relationship as well. A lot who have had interesting relationships with the guy seem to go away pretty conveniently.

Gry

Captagon ... the Meth pills ISIS was taking to fuel their nut job narratives of Jihad...
On 'our' side, we are famous for ordering flight crews
to eat 'stimulants',with predictable results;
Gun sight video Manning released.

[youtubeif]kLic1Y3re-A[/youtubeif]

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

Same as the allied forces in ww2,,,pilots pumped full of speed,,,,s2:tiphat:

St. Phatty

The pyschopathy of American troops in full display.

Just because Israel doesn't like powerful Muslim neighbors.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Couple years ago a friend ran into a mutual aquaintence at the grow store and invited me to burns some joints. Few joints into the session this guy (I knew he had served but barely actually knew him) starts talking aboyt Afghanistan. And actually ended up bragging about killing people while raiding homes and planting weapons on them. Basically acting like its just how they operated. Since then I obviously try to avoid this person. In fact I would be lying if I said I did not consider taking a brick to his head a few times since. But that would only get me in trouble. I have shared his story with every acquaintance we have in common. Most are not that surprised and a few had actually already known.

Makes me ashamed to even know him. Let alone not do anything about it.

stadanko

The pyschopathy of American troops in full display.

Just because Israel doesn't like powerful Muslim neighbors.

Trump embraces our "killing machine" war criminals like they're national heroes. Imagine how emboldened the psychopath soldiers will become with a true psychopath as president who honors and praises their demented acts. Do you suppose Trump has considered the negative consequences of taking such a position?

https://www.lawfareblog.com/when-presidents-intervene-behalf-war-criminals

stadanko

Can anyone really doubt that Trump knew what MBS had planned for Khashoggi? State Department had to issue the travel visa. Twice.

Trump gave Erdogan the green light to destroy the Kurds knowing full well what atrocities would happen, yet his brainless supporters cheer with glee like they're having so much fun with it all. How did we get here?

St. Phatty

Can anyone really doubt that Trump knew what MBS had planned for Khashoggi? State Department had to issue the travel visa. Twice.

Trump gave Erdogan the green light to destroy the Kurds knowing full well what atrocities would happen, yet his brainless supporters cheer with glee like they're having so much fun with it all. How did we get here?

But Trump is "Pro Life". /sarc

or so he has his single-digit IQ Zio-Christian supporters convinced.

Beaucephus

Couple years ago a friend ran into a mutual aquaintence at the grow store and invited me to burns some joints. Few joints into the session this guy (I knew he had served but barely actually knew him) starts talking aboyt Afghanistan. And actually ended up bragging about killing people while raiding homes and planting weapons on them. Basically acting like its just how they operated. Since then I obviously try to avoid this person. In fact I would be lying if I said I did not consider taking a brick to his head a few times since. But that would only get me in trouble. I have shared his story with every acquaintance we have in common. Most are not that surprised and a few had actually already known.

Makes me ashamed to even know him. Let alone not do anything about it.

Is that not our governments fault for brainwashing him??????

h.h.

Veteran
Some people are just nuts. Others pretend to be.
I don’t blame the government.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Is that not our governments fault for brainwashing him??????

I personally think he is just a crazy person. One that makes me nervous when I realize he is around. I do not feel safe for my own friends and family when I see him at social function. Which only happens once or so a year.

If someone can take an innocent life and not feel remorse or guilt or sorrow. I see no reason the could not do the same to anyone.

T

Teddybrae

Here in the Land of Oz we get Al Jazeera News on tele. It's head office is Quatar and the Quataris are more friendly with Iran than with the Saudis so Al Jazeera represents an alternative look at what's happening in the Arab world and around about.

So Al Jazeera states the Saudis have just spent $2 million with a firm of U.S. Lobbyists in an attempt to have the news service declared a terrorist organisation. And presumably enable them to declare war on Quatar.

Latest posts

Latest posts