What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
65 days
Wedding cake
picture.php

Forum
picture.php

G

This page is a blizzard. Just when you think the bar is set as high as it can get. Then ICMAG.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Do you believe the CMH has an influence on the resin coverage?

No idea to be honest. I'm growing everything from seed so I've never grown these solely under HPS. I'm sure the fuller spectrum of the CMH helps in some ways but, I'm not really certain if it actually improves resin production or not. I'm sure someone out there has done the work to find out though.

Environment is THE key in my opinion. Everything changed for me when I started putting more effort into controlling my environment. An A/C with a thermostat to maintain optimum temps, a good humidifier/dehumidifier with a humidistat to control humidity levels and enough fans to provide adequate air-flow. Getting my environment dialed has improved the quality of my flowers waaaayyy more than any new bulb, or soil mix or fancy nutrient ever has honestly.

picture.php

picture.php

St. Phatty

Environment is THE key in my opinion. Everything changed for me when I started putting more effort into controlling my environment. An A/C with a thermostat to maintain optimum temps, a good humidifier/dehumidifier with a humidistat to control humidity levels and enough fans to provide adequate air-flow. Getting my environment dialed has improved the quality of my flowers waaaayyy more than any new bulb, or soil mix or fancy nutrient ever has honestly.

What kind of camera ? (Sorry if I already asked that).

Is anybody taking decent pics using just a smartphone ? If so - which smart phone ?

Prodigygrower

Veteran
Wedding cake s1’s x sleeping iraqi

Attachments

• 10E438DE-E724-4EF4-8957-B5E87486DE70.jpg
    10E438DE-E724-4EF4-8957-B5E87486DE70.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 11
  • EBEDC39B-1376-4CE1-9E29-78E70F48C32D.jpg
    EBEDC39B-1376-4CE1-9E29-78E70F48C32D.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 11
  • D3AFBE3E-570C-4011-944D-3B991F81C533.jpg
    D3AFBE3E-570C-4011-944D-3B991F81C533.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 9

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran

I couldn't agree more.
Once I took this same approach in growing, the jump in quality was painfully obvious.

You do great work, 5LG.

-cap

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Strain?

That's absolutely crazy looking.

It's Machine Gun Funk (El Chapo x Sin Mint Cookies) created by Pin High (@pin_high_again on Instagram).

It looks even more insane in person. Seriously.

...i'll post my pics next page...@5LG...

bastard....j/k...

We're on the next page. Now let's see those pics bro!!

-FiveLeggedBastard ;)

Yeah. It'll be a while before I can post a pic again. Kinda looks like anything I post isn't going to compare.

I guess I need to work on my environment..

Hellava plant 5LG!

Awwwe. Come on maaannn. Let's see'em! This ain't a competition or anything. I enjoy everyone's photos. Hi res or low res. Squat indicas, lanky sativas, big grows, small grows, begginer or professional. I love it all the same. If you're posting pics, that means you're growing, and if you're growing, that's f*ckin awesome.

Let's see some pics y'all!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php