What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The BroomRoom...

SmellyFlorist

@Mikell... I dont think its the internet... I think its part of my brain... these Dr Seuss' are very yummy, fuck april was a right off, could not get one thing right I tell you...:bashhead:

SmellyFlorist

Been ages...

this are pics from last year, june, ending where we left off... took the plants at 9weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SmellyFlorist

picture.php

then some rosin from cheese bubble hash...
picture.php

picture.php

and now some plants from this year...
picture.php

slh.... might loose this clone...

picture.php

more cheese...

SmellyFlorist

and actually managed to germinate 5/6year old sssdh seeds....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

this is all the same plant, at 9weeks of 12/12. I couldnt find the charger for the camera so couldnt snap anything more, although I did take them to 12weeks, and have another 2 in flower... weeds very very different to what Iv smoked previously... nice

SmellyFlorist

picture.php

picture.php

The same clone as the post above, @ 6,5weeks of 12/12....
Plants are liking the new atami coco, but.... coz its charged the fans are curling quite a bit... lots of green thou

picture.php

room shot, theres a slh thats taking out for the pic, the plant on the right is a diff cut of the sssdh, its way more hazy, probably needs more than 12weeks to finish, will try get some decent shots of her up... I havent kept any cuts of her, theres no body to the high, just light slightly upper weed, but in all honesty I probably havent done the plant justice.... reap what you sow smelly...

SmellyFlorist

picture.php

this is the other sssdh clone, 2 days shy of 8weeks, more hazy, none of the dank smell... havent kept cuts.

picture.php

picture.php

these two are of the other sssdh clone, only one cut rooted unfortunately... smells of sweet lime sherbet now, but fades to a dank oil lime smell....

picture.php

and then slh a few days shy of 7weeks, my mother plants are fuct, and I managed to root just one clone of this, but dropped it and the roots all broke off... I do have a few seeds of this clone as the mother, so I guess alls not lost...

SmellyFlorist

Sssdh few days shy of 10weeks... the rooms gotten really hot coz summers arrived early, and I fucked the pH up a bit coz my pens shot now...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php