What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2013 Fall / Harvest picture contest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponocrookedbrah

Veteran
picture.php

B

buddymate

Pono,classic pic,I would love to be able to crop trees with a chainsaw,thats a lot of trees in that garden mate,be lucky.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

looks like ponocrookedbrah is getting ready to harvest some teenybopper chicks in a B grade horror flick.......

harry74

Veteran
This is my pic;pollinated Blueberry.
Not the best quality but original:)
Talking about harvesting.....
Boletus Phinopilus,harvested this september on the forest.
:tiphat:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres my entry.

Heres my entry.

My girls first attempt at growing heirloom corn and some butternut squash. The larger buds are my Amnesia Haze, the smaller ones are my Buddha Cheese. That container is naturally fallen sift that falls through our trim screen from the Buddha Cheese. No "kiefing" of our buds is ever implemented. Melts like wax :). Happy harvests to all!

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
these... are the colors of life

these... are the colors of life

[YOUTUBEIF]Z4xnazPzYG4[/YOUTUBEIF]

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last edited:

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Loving all the pictures you guys.

I have a question....... Only one picture per person, so how do we pick which picture we like the best? For example, Alien Dawg has posted several and they are all good. Who or how do we choose which picture is best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts