What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D.

e4ian

No bud.Ive seen that "Discolouration"on several leaves a few times before.Also id say looks a similar happening to the leaves as on the very first of Macks Pics as Soopy states.
Maybe a weed dream :dance013:,but quite certain i have seen the TMV and it was for example,one of those dots of the pic on the previous page was by itself and it had a Mosaic design upon it.!
Might of Been the Cc Sour Diesel though thinking again.:) e.

mack 10

Veteran
Alright ic. about the mosiac thing, i received the D a couple of months ago. it had the mosiac trait, now after taking some clones and pampering them i seem to be mosiac free on the clones kept indoors, i'll get some pics....maybe we can cure her? mack.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
I'm near 100% sure that it isn't TMV, I've seen her test negative 3 times already. I think she has a problem processing chlorophyll. From what I've researched, chlorophyll at an atomic level has got magnesium in it's centre, so it would make sense that the variegation clears up once higher levels of Mg are introduced. She seems to have a problem producing equal amounts of chlorophyll. I like to feed her some calmag to the variegation clears up then I drop it and start feeding her at a higher EC of base nutes, I usually don't see the variegation again until flush. The variegation doesn't seem to affect her in a bad way but if it can be fixed I'd rather fix it, chlorophyll is a major part of photosynthesis so why take the risk.

HGO

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you want to keep feeding like normal...dissolve 1/4 tbsp Epsom salts into a cup of water and add that to your feeding routine.

That's Mg minus the excess Ca. Works perfect on Chem family plants I've experienced this with...

dank.Frank

mack 10

Veteran
hgo,dank and j, thanks dudes. well i put my cured chemd clones under 250w hps( from floro's) and Boom, mosiac thing's back.. so, I've hired the light as far as i can go and will foliar feed some mg to try an help her out? the other girl is hanging now so not long for that first taste...Mack.

mack 10

Veteran
Had a taste and Wow! she is truelly unique, skunky chemmy diesel all rolled up together.

Attachments

• 100_7058.jpg
    100_7058.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 23

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
dont forget the epsom salts when i grow in soil it goes in with the lime and other parts of the mix

CannabisTHC

Lookin good mack! Reading this thread makes me want to get chem d back, such a strong foul odor I love it with the nice potency from chems. I don't think its TMV either just variegation, given a healthy enough plant it seems to go away. This is one plant that I prefer to be grown with chem nutes as well, my live soil run with her was real healthy throughout but didn't have the bag appeal that I got with chem nutes. Either way great rancid smell and taste.

mack 10

Veteran
More Chem D shot's. click em, their covered in resin.
:ying:mack.

Attachments

• 100_7060.jpg
    100_7060.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 100_7061.jpg
    100_7061.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_7064.jpg
    100_7064.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_7063.jpg
    100_7063.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 28

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Awesome man! I've got some chem d vegging right now so it's good to get a preview of things to come. :yes:

mack 10

Veteran
Thanks Hgo,braincancer and who dat is , and yes,i still rock the Karma train.
mack.

Last edited:

mack 10

Veteran
drying line, and no there;s not 4 oz on the hanger,lol.....
ChemD bursting with resin...
mack

Attachments

• 100_7141.jpg
    100_7141.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 100_7145.jpg
    100_7145.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 22
G

GreenPlant

Looks killer Mack! That is for sure the D, just look at the leaves in the first four pics in the opening post, THAT is the "TMV" that the D has.

She is in good hands with you Mack. I cant wait to see her puttin on the weight!

Tis Me Who Had the Wrong Cut All Along M8
I had the SIS and Believed it Was the D as i was told,sure :D
Since xmas 2010 _+
Impressed tho,big style,Vigor that made me Laugh and a gr8 meaty Beefburger pong/taste.But it Plataeod[?] on strenth imo

D Doesnt lol.Meaty AND Strong Stuff (with a Totally Knockout Stone)

Latest posts

Latest posts