What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"special" people

armedoldhippy

Veteran
former NFL player kills himself in jail cell. Aaron Hernandez jammed his cell door so guards could not intervene, & hung himself. but his agent/atty claims "he was murdered". LOL! yup, by the same guy that shot those other folks he was tried for - himself. society is giving these guys a superiority complex from childhood, blowing smoke up their ass about how "special" they are. they go to high school & get the cheerleaders. they go to college & get bailed out of trouble because they are cash cows for the university. is it any damn wonder that they make it to the pros & think the fucking rules do not apply to them? SURPRISE, assholes! ask OJ how prison was to him.:biggrin: hahahahahaha...

OldPhart

I say the problem needs to be addressed at the high school and college level. These little punks being given a pass just because they are good at playing with a ball is BS. We need to be a lot more concerned about the players winning, and not the team. Sadly that will never happen, just ask Bobby Knight. He wasn't canned for his antics, they wanted more wins and money out of him; no matter how much he was helping his players to be better people. Bobby Knight fought against schedules being influenced by TV, and would not allow any corporate logos or sponsors; and got canned and kicked out of college sports for his efforts. I'm not saying that he had the best judgment all the time, but that was just am excuse to can him. Colleges put up with all sorts of people, if they are making money, just ask Penn State! LOL

Spaventa

Veteran
Our "civilisation" rewards and promotes ALL the worst human beings. You don't become "rich" and "successful" by being nice, putting others first, caring and sharing. You reach the top of our societies by having no integrity, no morals, no empathy and no decency. Any virtues would only impede your "progress".
Oscar Pistorius is a classic "special" person. His disability made him special to start with so he was shielded from criticism his whole life (who could be critical of a poor guy with no legs right?) Then he got his big break. He was in the right place at the right time to ride those blade things in the history books with Olympic medals and millions, model girlfriend etc etc. Personally, I don't think he was anything special. The blades were the big factor giving him an advantage over able bodied runners. He was widely suspected of steroid use and exhibited classic roid rage on several documented occasions even firing gun in a restaurant. Guy was a DICK. Either she was leaving him or he was accusing her of shit and he flipped and killed her. Thinking he was special his whole life had a lot to do with it i think.

OldPhart

Oscar Pistorius is a classic "special" person. His disability made him special to start with so he was shielded from criticism his whole life (who could be critical of a poor guy with no legs right?) Then he got his big break. He was in the right place at the right time to ride those blade things in the history books with Olympic medals and millions, model girlfriend etc etc. Personally, I don't think he was anything special. The blades were the big factor giving him an advantage over able bodied runners. He was widely suspected of steroid use and exhibited classic roid rage on several documented occasions even firing gun in a restaurant. Guy was a DICK. Either she was leaving him or he was accusing her of shit and he flipped and killed her. Thinking he was special his whole life had a lot to do with it i think.

Only thing I can say is thank goodness the US doesn't have laws like South Africa! If the prosecutor doesn't like the outcome, they can apparently appeal, multiple times, till they get a judgment they like. I still think he basically got a slap on the wrist for murder, but still.... Can nobody see the great potential for abuse when the prosecutor can keep coming after you for the same thing, over and over... I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I know they drug him back into court trying to increase the charges/penalties several different times.

Spaventa

Veteran
Only thing I can say is thank goodness the US doesn't have laws like South Africa! If the prosecutor doesn't like the outcome, they can apparently appeal, multiple times, till they get a judgment they like. I still think he basically got a slap on the wrist for murder, but still.... Can nobody see the great potential for abuse when the prosecutor can keep coming after you for the same thing, over and over... I'm not sure exactly how it works, but I know they drug him back into court trying to increase the charges/penalties several different times.

We can both thank goodness our countries don't have the incidents of men killing their wives S.A does. They have the highest spousal homicide rates in the world. South Africans kill their wives at around twice the rate of the rest of the world do.

just be glad there are lawyers who will fight for your case no matter what, because those are the only useful lawyers.

its only been recently SA is getting safer, their homicide rate WAS on par with cities like detroit

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
just be glad there are lawyers who will fight for your case no matter what, because those are the only useful lawyers.

its only been recently SA is getting safer, their homicide rate WAS on par with cities like detroit

South Africa is currently on Genocide Watch in regards to a racial minority group.

South Africa has reached stage 8 out of 10 on the genocide scale.
(see attached picture)
picture.php

Leaders such as Malema (a member of parliament) are openly calling for the murder of the boer (white South Africans/farmers).
"Shoot to kill, kill the boer"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ

The South african government has recently passed a motion to seize land rightfully purchased and owned by whites Without compensation

"no white person is a rightful owner of the land"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh9P5XuAVTc

https://www.independent.co.uk/…/south-africa-white-farms-la…

The white population is a vast minority (9%) of the total population and currently makes up 45% of the countries murder victims. White people in SA are facing daily vicious and horrific lethal and rape attacks and are subjected to racial oppression such as race-based firing, medical care denial, and denial of government support for the crime of "stealing the land from the blacks" All while the government claims that these Hate crimes are simply common crimes, and yet, its not uncommon for a white household to be raided, family members raped, tortured, viciously murdered, and nothing or very little of value stolen.

" Blacks believe that they are ‘indigenous to South Africa’—but they are not: it was proven by DNA research. We are ALL settlers in South Africa. All South Africans are settlers, regardless of their skin colour, and their DNA carries the proof."
www.newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-hist…/

In essence, the racial majority group of a country is using a false premise to subjugate, oppress, and attack a minority group. The next step in this process is widely believed to be all out genocide and yet we don't see much of this in the news and often see news reports regarding complaints and preparation for war by whites as "white supremacy"

-Absolutely disgusting-

A great short documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr-DWa6P2vM

White South Africans preparing for war:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ7o1cxqBPU

Another great discussion on the climate and massive white murders:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4&;t=1227s

*I have many friends from South Africa, all of which have managed to emigrate to the UK to get away from the VERY BAD situation over there. Most cannot leave because they would not qualify for a UK visa due to being poor and not related to a UK citizen.

B

Bird~friend

Yea mate, South Africa. Dad lived there for Over 8 yrs ,teaching the Masai how to AI ? ;:'%&$ ( Everything Cow (s) ANYWAY! ) .In a place Then Called Rhodesia - Zimbabwe now,sure.

They Do get Stressful . Pity , Beautiful Country, a nr Rival to Rio?
Wilbur Smith lives there ( On the side of Table Top Mountain.) Michaela Strachan Too!

Ohh,The Politics ! (Playing).Had Them Weighed up 'A Bit"
Ago I t'ink (-:;

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
former NFL player kills himself in jail cell. Aaron Hernandez jammed his cell door so guards could not intervene, & hung himself. but his agent/atty claims "he was murdered". LOL! yup, by the same guy that shot those other folks he was tried for - himself. society is giving these guys a superiority complex from childhood, blowing smoke up their ass about how "special" they are. they go to high school & get the cheerleaders. they go to college & get bailed out of trouble because they are cash cows for the university. is it any damn wonder that they make it to the pros & think the fucking rules do not apply to them? SURPRISE, assholes! ask OJ how prison was to him.
biggrin.gif
hahahahahaha...

It's one thing to overlook some minor crimes like weed smoking or drunk driving, another to overlook murder.
I'm pretty sure if people thought he was involved in murders in his college days, he would have been straight kicked off the team.
Also, not to excuse his behavior, but they dissected his brain after his death and found he had very advanced CTE (brain damage).
Maybe he was a douchebag all his life, but you have to think the brain damage contributed to his criminal behavior. The brain is basically who you are; you could be a genius but if you suffer severe brain damage you might not be able to spell cat even if you were spotted the c and the t...

South Africa is currently on Genocide Watch in regards to a racial minority group.

South Africa has reached stage 8 out of 10 on the genocide scale.
(see attached picture)
View Image
Leaders such as Malema (a member of parliament) are openly calling for the murder of the boer (white South Africans/farmers).
"Shoot to kill, kill the boer"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOaLIIxxQlQ

The South african government has recently passed a motion to seize land rightfully purchased and owned by whites Without compensation

"no white person is a rightful owner of the land"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh9P5XuAVTc

https://www.independent.co.uk/…/south-africa-white-farms-la…

The white population is a vast minority (9%) of the total population and currently makes up 45% of the countries murder victims. White people in SA are facing daily vicious and horrific lethal and rape attacks and are subjected to racial oppression such as race-based firing, medical care denial, and denial of government support for the crime of "stealing the land from the blacks" All while the government claims that these Hate crimes are simply common crimes, and yet, its not uncommon for a white household to be raided, family members raped, tortured, viciously murdered, and nothing or very little of value stolen.

" Blacks believe that they are ‘indigenous to South Africa’—but they are not: it was proven by DNA research. We are ALL settlers in South Africa. All South Africans are settlers, regardless of their skin colour, and their DNA carries the proof."
www.newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-hist…/

In essence, the racial majority group of a country is using a false premise to subjugate, oppress, and attack a minority group. The next step in this process is widely believed to be all out genocide and yet we don't see much of this in the news and often see news reports regarding complaints and preparation for war by whites as "white supremacy"

-Absolutely disgusting-

A great short documentary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr-DWa6P2vM

White South Africans preparing for war:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ7o1cxqBPU

Another great discussion on the climate and massive white murders:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHzVeEB1I-4&;t=1227s

*I have many friends from South Africa, all of which have managed to emigrate to the UK to get away from the VERY BAD situation over there. Most cannot leave because they would not qualify for a UK visa due to being poor and not related to a UK citizen.

Hearing about this situation reminds me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuP-Nv3hX4E

But seriously, sounds like a terrible situation over there. Hopefully it doesn't come down to violence. But, T.I.A., right?