What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Queen Mother

McFreedom

So I bought QM seeds out of curiosity, hoping it will kind of be a quicker Zamaldelica.. here we are so far...

a slightly later pheno

Holeshot22

I did a few rounds of QM. It was a very nice sativa . Reminded of Destroyer. Nice high and taste . My pheno was very Congo .

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Queen Mother

This is my Queen Mother. She has been in flowering four weeks now.
From the soil she is about 7' tall. She has several cola's and in cooler weather she is still gaining weight. Guessing the heater setting without a real thermostat is an acquired talent I'm still learning. I do really enjoy these genetics. But then what at Ace or their vendors what Isn't? Happy growing! Peace :tiphat:

G

green johny

lilly sweet earlier pheno will be ready mid oct at 50N, keeper from pack
picture.php

G

green johny

Nice, beuhologue!
Mine mother rooted... so from 4lillys this is mother for outdoor also. With £nother one, reunion looking sog type and fastest growing sativa ive had\ remind me thai\ (when have sun, resins better). Other lillys have also quite personality but these two qm phenos i think rocks

picture.php

baduy

After growing 2 different packs of QM I still enjoy growing her and smoking her. sweet terpenes with that elusive anise/piney smell and taste in the smoke. The initial 30mn ride shows her potency and the following 2 hours head high is great, no foggy thoughts but rather ideas bouncing inside my skull with just a little body load to keep things comfortable. Great weed for the outdoors or for party. Both packs showed same phenos with slight differences but last time I ended up mixing them together in the same jar as there was no point in separating them. Maybe just my experience from those seeds I popped but it seems to me that the most recent pack of beans brought me smaller yelds, but of same quality.
Congrats to Mario this plant today is still my favorite fast flowering sativa, a beauty for the eyes when growing with her autumn colors and a pleasure to share with good friends, deserves to be kept

By looking at her I think the name queen mothers comes from how leaves stand firmly upright making the buds look as if they were wearing a crown

48N

After growing 2 different packs of QM I still enjoy growing her and smoking her. sweet terpenes with that elusive anise/piney smell and taste in the smoke. The initial 30mn ride shows her potency and the following 2 hours head high is great, no foggy thoughts but rather ideas bouncing inside my skull with just a little body load to keep things comfortable. Great weed for the outdoors or for party. Both packs showed same phenos with slight differences but last time I ended up mixing them together in the same jar as there was no point in separating them. Maybe just my experience from those seeds I popped but it seems to me that the most recent pack of beans brought me smaller yelds, but of same quality.
Congrats to Mario this plant today is still my favorite fast flowering sativa, a beauty for the eyes when growing with her autumn colors and a pleasure to share with good friends, deserves to be kept
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73000&pictureid=1795960&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
By looking at her I think the name queen mothers comes from how leaves stand firmly upright making the buds look as if they were wearing a crown

Thanks for your description
What's the range of effects one can find within a pack?

baduy

This round I popped 5 plants and got3 females, out of those one was stronger than the two others but the difference is not high, her two sisters were very good smoke.
Kind of effect are similar electric onset and warm and rather clear high without noticeable hangover

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
I will be breaking up at least one of my Queen Mothers for curing tomorrow. I'm very happy with every aspect of these genetics. I will put up a picture here when I have her broken up and ready for jars. Peace

NENugger

Queen Mother revival

Queen Mother revival

I got a 10 pack regular QM in January and now starting to put outside

Topped QM female
picture.php

NENugger

Going to pollinate some QM, Panama and Banghi Haze. Any tips on what to look for in a QM male?

With the shorter flowering period, I would think QM would be a good breeding prospect. Has anyone done any projects with it?

NENugger

Here are the two QM females outdoors. Both topped once, one in 11 gal grow bag, darker one in 3 gal pot.
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts