What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Good morning fellas, coffee time! We just narrowly escaped our first frost, it was down around 29 for a few hours, early this morning. Should be another week or so at least:) I'm cutting trees of a different kind after these are done. Maybe we can improve on the 3-4 hours of direct sunlight and keep our power lines clear as well. Both reasons pot related, and little to do with my personal living conditions:) Outside, the plants look like they're in week 4, and bud size is sad at best. Great terps and respectable frost, just not the yieldiest. Inside, I've been dealing with some pot worms, which is a new one to me. Just sprayed some neem oil on the soil surfaces last night. They pretty much chew up your roots when they run out of decaying matter to eat. Symptoms ranged from over to under feeding, watering and pH, making me run the full gamut panicked, corrective actions before I noticed the little bastards. Always the last place you check.
Anyhow, how are things with you guys, did I miss anything important while at labor camp?

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...raining...dang monsoon is supposed to be over,but here we are,chance of rain all week...guess i'll do some more chores today,i was gonna ride up a big hill to one of the parks,just have to see what's up with the weather once i get done with coffee...
just about to start flushing 3 big plants in flower,had to raise a couple lamps last night,i was seeing some leaf burn since the plants decided to try and eat the lamps...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:badday: time to go get wet...still raining out albeit lightly,guess it's time to test the new rain jacket since i've only gotten to take it along on rides so far...think i'll get ice and make bubble today...got the live rosin stuff sent out to be run,and gave away a gallon ziplock of trim,so getting down to almost empty of trim in the freezer...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smoke: got through the chores for the day...a stack of pots and clone trays/domes,making bubble,and got the bike workshop a bit more organized..more rain over the next couple days so more cleaning i guess...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...looks like more rain today,so another batch of bubble today i think,and more cleaning to be done...slowly getting everything back to some state that resembles clean and organized...definitely not going to work at the farm more than 4 days a week in the future...gonna need to figure out a good home garden size to compensate for smaller paychecks while not going to far above being legal-ish...
should be able to get the house all tidied up this week,and finish off the yardwork once i get a new weed whacker...might take two more batches of bubble to empty the freezer just in time to have more to add:)

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
Nice man, I've got a ton of trim to be processed. Our freezer is just about full, and often the center of many frozen food debates.
Another night close to the danger zone! Barely squeaking by again with a low of 29. Tonight is supposedly going to do the same, then warming up for a week or so:) I'm figuring the tiny buds will be perfect for running whole, single plant bubble, and not trimming. Luckily the world itself will soon be a freezer- good riddance to the sweaty, bug infested summer, hooray!

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t know how this Tropicana Cherry is supposed to smell, but it smells really foul ? Nasty 🤮 what is it about purple weed? I don’t think I fucked up I was very careful about growing it and flushing it??? I haven’t tasted it yet and if it taste like it smells that’s not going to be a good thing…It’s like a very strong unpleasant perfume

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don’t know how this Tropicana Cherry is supposed to smell, but it smells really foul ? Nasty 🤮 what is it about purple weed? I don’t think I fucked up I was very careful about growing it and flushing it??? I haven’t tasted it yet and if it taste like it smells that’s not going to be a good thing…It’s like a very strong unpleasant perfume
probably all those nasty parking lot tapestries! :D

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wtf... terpenoids wise not my cup of tea I’m curious what other people think who’s actually grown this out? The bag appeal thru looking glass is probably off the charts ..the smell it’s kind of like bad body odor
470D8EF0-2200-485B-BC61-EE6AD5455DE4.jpeg
8644BCE7-9DD4-490D-AA25-DD3571FA871E.jpeg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Outdoors she wasn't my favorite to smoke in a joint. Had a distinct (cherry) flavor that would definitely turn some people away and impress others. But in a vaporizer I found it to be super delicious. Possibly the tastiest strain I've vaped. And I'm sure Mr flowers indoor has way stronger terps than my rained and stormed on outdoor.

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
probably all those nasty parking lot tapestries! :D

Patchouli with a side of moth balls. I agree shes a looker but her pu$$y stinks. Some people like the funk though.

Lol man she does look killer but I wouldn't wanna be tasting patchouli or moth balls looking forward to the taste test...

Outdoors she wasn't my favorite to smoke in a joint. Had a distinct (cherry) flavor that would definitely turn some people away and impress others. But in a vaporizer I found it to be super delicious. Possibly the tastiest strain I've vaped. And I'm sure Mr flowers indoor has way stronger terps than my rained and stories on outdoor.
Can’t resist this video >>>